Pre-employment drug screening help!

joshuaseid94

So I smoke once a day on average, more when I'm with friends. I primarily dab but I smoked flower a solid 35% of the time. I stopped smoking 2 weeks ago and had a phone interview for a job I really love. I was offered an in-person interview next wednesday which will mark my third week clean. I'm hoping they take another few days to decide if they make me an offer. Things are looking optimistic but I'm scared shit of a drug test coming up positive.

I am 5'11-6' and weight 245 lbs. I plan to start taking niacin and Vitamin-b as well as upping my water intake over the next week. Additionally, I ordered at home drug test and 2 bottles of stat flush (I want to test it before I use it for my real test). Does anyone have any insight into what else I can do to help my chances of passing?

pee but, hold it as long as you can. Just before you go for your test, take a piss. You have to do this because it will empty all of the toxins they are testing for. If you pee again within that hour, you pee will be clean!!! I have used this method for over twenty years and have not failed a single test. Any questions, let me know and I'll help as much as I can. Peace.

pee but, hold it as long as you can. Just before you go for your test, take a piss. You have to do this because it will empty all of the toxins they are testing for. If you pee again within that hour, you pee will be clean!!! I have used this method for over twenty years and have not failed a single test. Any questions, let me know and I'll help as much as I can. Peace.

I tried your method after being clean for 41 days sorry but it didnt work.

Back
Top Bottom