Very very faint line of home drug test

Social

OK so i took a home drug test and the line on it is their but it seems extremely faint im a heavy smoker and only stopped smoking 6 days ago and i had been smoking everyday before then. I have always had a fast metabolism and have always been extremely skinny could that factor in to any of this anyways here is the test i need some second opinions on this thanks for the help my dudes

lhDj8nQ.jpg

Its hard to see with my camera but i beleve their was a very faint line ill grab another test at some point and see if the line is more prominent ill post updates as i go

Hey,

So I smoked 21 days ago and I got a very very very faint line like your pic from my early morning pee. I drank 20z of water, peed immediately after (probably should have waited an hour) and yielded the darker line below.
PIKYjuFA_2_.jpg

Try drinking more fluids. I don't want to sound pessimistic but the chance of yielding a negative in such a short time period is probably really slim. I'm concerned about mine and it's significantly darker than yours.

PIKYjuFA_1_.jpg

Drink drink drink :). Some people recommend the detox drinks from GNC or your local Vitamin Shoppe. You just ask the clerk for a drink that "removes toxins" from your body, lol so proper. I'd go with an orange one or yellow so it looks like urine.

Good luck :), I know how it feels. I'm practically shitting my pants over this. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom