Will I pass? It's been 21 days since I last smoked

jennalynn1624

Hi y'all. I hadn't smoked in years until a couple of months ago. Me and my boyfriend split probably 3 or 4 J's over a two month time period. The last time I smoked was 21 days ago. I picked up one of those Assured At Home Drug Tests from my local Dollar Tree store. The first sampled I tested was my early morning pee and it yielded a very very very faint negative. I drank about 20oz of water and peed immediately after (probably should have waited an hour) and I got a darker line. I've posted it below. Please check it out and let me know what y'all think. Pass or fail?
PIKYjuFA.jpg

**** I know "any line is a line" but I'm still unsure given the time frame. Someone please help me out and share your experience.

Hello Jennalynn1624,

Check this out - How can I get THC out of my system fast? How can I get THC out my system fast?

I come across one more discussion on the board here - Tactics to clean out quickly..advice -
I hope it will help you to quickly understand and remove THC from your body. :cheer:

These tests are terrible make sure you use a few not just one. Unless you are testing for the DOT or parole you wont be watched, just use substitution method and smoke in the parking lot before the test.

Back
Top Bottom