Help - Need advice asap!

alllllz

i have been detoxing from just pot, for about a week now. i have a job interview and part of the process is a urine test. surejell used to work for me but it didnt last time i tried, so i am trying to be legit this time. i am 5'4", female, and less than 110 lbs. i smoke about a full bowl or so per day, every day, for years now. i have not smoke at all for a week now, but someone lit a joint when i was a passenger in their car just now. the windows were down and i tried hard not to smell any of it, but its really good shit, and just enough was breathed in to make my nose sting. he put it out as soon as i asked, but the damage was already done. we went into a grocery store within minutes, and i could tell it had affected me. were home now and i still feel it. now i feel fucked, back to square one, and my phone interview is tomorrow. what do you guys think? did it set me back to square one, or was that one little sting and high something i can easily drink away with water tonight? thanks for any help.

Back
Top Bottom