Hair testing

hailhopes

Have to go out on the open market again and have come into the issue of Hair testing. This sucks since I've perfected the art of getting by the old urine test. Now I've never had to take hair test and since I'm not in any rush because I'm taking some certification licenses that will take up my holiday season so I plan to fast. Now 3 months for a guy like me will be a tuff option because of lack of work and my vice. Wondering is there any good methods on passing a hair test that doesn't have me stopping for 3 months. I will do all the body self cleaning but looking at these shampoos wondering what is a good option.

if you go the shampoo route, a good precaution is to make sure u remove all your hair from your body except for the hair you will be using the shampoo on. They do not always use the hair from your head. they can take it from your arm, your nose, your armpit, anywhere. So I would say to wash your hair on your head and your eyebrows so you don't look funny lol. but yeah some shampoos do work, you just have to take the necessary precautions and I would recommend using Folli-clean. you can go to my link in profile and find more there

Back
Top Bottom