Pass Female Screening For Child Protective Services

Joiedelavie

Hey guys,
This is a sensitive topic for me so if you have nothing nice to say I'd appreciate it if you leave my post alone.

I am strictly 420, and have been since I was a teenager. That being said, I recently gave birth and was referred to Child Protective Services for being marijuana positive. Being scheduled for a screening I should have quit immediately, but attempted to sub clean pee because I didn't think I would be observed.

Luckily, I was able to hide the pill bottle in my panties before I used my own pee. I was scared shitless that she would see the bottle and get into more trouble.

That being said, I am now being referred to substance abuse treatment. *What is the fastest and proven way to clean out my system before my next test?* I want to use my own urine but am a daily and heavy smoker. How should I go about this? What products should I use within a certain time frame?

Ps: I know this isn't related to this forum, but can someone recommend me to one to help me get out of this situation as quickly as possible. I don't want to lose my kid just because I toke a little bud. ☹️

Thanks for all the advice!

Now , I'm not one to judge much less justify your choice to medicate while pregnant. Whatever your reasons are does not change your predicament. It is what it is. At this point, abstain completely. You'll have to go through the legal process in your state. After you've proven to the legal system that you are a fit parent, (which I assume you are that you did didnt drink or smoke cigs while pregnant); once you're released from the legal system. Then move to a cannabis friendly state.

I know that's not what you want to hear. But, you will always be on their radar. It also becomes public record.

My two cents

G

Drink lots of water in the days leading up to the test. 10 litres a day or soemthing. I've heard certain juices help but I can't say for sure. Also daddy green is right. Now that ur on their system, you will remain on thier radar and that's never a good thing. Sorry not much help I know but I wish you the best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom