So I got it: Ladies please read

CHaRBeaRITY

I got the job that I've been wanting forever...my drug test is Friday at 10:30am...I am nervous but I hope my plan is full-proof.

So...as you probably know my own urine isn't clean but my very straight edge sister has agreed to let me use hers.

I don't know if any of you have read my post about how I am planning on doing it but I'm going to use 2 visine bottles. One up my vageegee and one in between my boobs.

My question here is for the ladies only...while all of your guys help out there has been wonderful...this is for the ladies.

Any of you ever passed a drug test using someone elses urine and how did you do it? Any tips on keeping it warm??

Please...:bongrip:

DON'T USE ANYBODY ELSE'S URINE, i am an expert in passing drug tests, i've never failed one, i've even passed em with 9 hours notice. here's what you do, go to the vitamin shoppe or gnc and buy a 40 dollar bottle of this shit called Q-Carbo Clear, it says it has a lemon lime flavor, down the bottle, drink nothing but water and piss as much as you can up until the test day, i mean tons of water, the morning of your test drink some orange juice or koolaide, anything with sugar to give your piss some color, piss at least one or two more times that morning and drink more koolaide or whatever and go to your test, you'll pass. if you got a little extra cash, go to walgreens or walmart and buy a take home piss test, just so you are sure and you don't have to buy another q-carbo. i'm telling you this will work, everybody who i've told this to has passed, good luck.

good luck getting the urine into the visine bottle.... just use bleech

I don't think your plan is a bad one, but I think you would reduce your risk if you used a urine cleansing product.

As most of us know, condoms sometimes break ;). If you're nervous, you might even drop the condom specimens in the toilet or on the floor--then you'd have a problem. If you can afford to do so, use the product recommended by Boss and GoldChico. It has worked for them and others as well.

If you decide to proceed with your plan, you might want to try jogging in place or walking briskly to keep the specimen at the right temp. Maybe even hold the condom in your hands and blow warm breath on it. I'd also try wrapping it in two condoms just to be on the safe side. Wear a pad too just in case it leaks. I would do a few "practice runs" too just to make sure it works and you are comfortable doing it. Good luck!

I would do a few "practice runs" too just to make sure it works and you are comfortable doing it.

Make sure you use your own urine for the practice runs though. :smokin: Save the clean urine for the test. Good luck! :grinjoint:

I know a lot of people who have used others urine for their drug tests.

Yeah I've done a few practice runs. I put the one visine bottle up my female parts and the other one I have wrapped in a hot pack for about 30 min and then I slip it into my bra for about 25 just incase I have to wait... When I mix them they equal about 95.8-96.4 which I should be good with right?? I'm nervous because I've read it has to be between 90 - 100 and I've also heard 94 - 100. I just wish I knew the min lowest they would accept it at. It's just a pre employment drug test and physical (drug test first). In a little clinic in the city so its nothing fancy and they don't watch. My girlfriend said they stand right outside the door so I have to be super quiet. Oh wish me luck. I promise to come back and let everyone know how I did... I hate when ppl don't.

WOOOHOOO!!!! I passed....It was soooo easy.

I love you all.

Congrats! Plus I think it is hilarious that so many of us guys have looked at this (LADIES PLZ READ) thread!

How Did You Do It I Have A DT Monday And I Need To Pass Ive Never Used Anyone Else Urine But Mine And I'm On A Low Budget.;-)

So I just took a urine test today and passed I used friends urine and a condom. I put in my lady pocket you know what I mean and I had to practice practice practice coz dang it was hard. Lay down is a must abs I actually found the thin ones worked the best I put the pin in my panty line and I also used a tampon to hold the condom in. It had just a tiny bubble out so I could prick it. And I peed lol but it worked

Back
Top Bottom