Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Health insurance physical?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: health insurance physical?

Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    It won't even be on there. I don't think they even test for it.
    i hope so. i know for sure im going to have to piss in a cup. now, other than drugs, not sure why they would do that. After doing some research through good old google, I have only found two other people with the similar question, and both have same health insurance and live in my state. I saw people with the same health insurance, except in the states that border mine posting comments like "i never had to piss in a cup" etc.

damn, this would be the shittiest way to get caught.

Post Thanks / Like

well, i guess this doesn't mean that I am 100% in the clear and i wont know for sure until tomorrow, but I think I am pretty much safe now. This is a response I got from another person that had the same problem in with the same health insurance in the same state about 2 years ago, I couldn't even mail him on the site I found it on, I had to trace it back to his flickr account and send him a pm from there, lol.

"Yes I had the physical almost two years ago. They took a urine sample, and when I asked about it they said it was an HIV test. I was suspicious about this at first, but a friend in healthcare confirmed that there is now a urine test for HIV. I kind of think they wouldn't be allowed to lie about that sort of thing as that would mean they were drug testing without consent. At any rate they gave me a policy shortly after with no more questions, and if it had been a drug test I highly doubt that I would have passed. In short, you're probably fine. Best of luck."

Post Thanks / Like

well if anyone cares, i am safe. It did end up being a HIV test, and the woman specifically told me that it wasn't a drug screening. Can't wait to start my job this week, and then I will be set for a good summer
    "My choice is what i chose to do;
    and if I'm causin no harm,
    it shouldn't bother you.
    Your choice is who you chose to be;
    and if your causin no harm, then your alright with me."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sweet :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12