How i passed my urine test :D

missbotwin

hi!!!
first of all, thanks for the "passing your urine analysis test".. i searched all over the web and thats the best guide i saw...

any way... a lot of us are looking for answers and estimations about detection times, but once we do the test and get the result we dont post back with our experience...

i thought it would be a good idea to post our experiences in PASSING this tests... i know i was looking for a thread like this but i didnt find it...

any way...
heres my stroy...

im felame, short (5 feet), average built (115 punds), 30 years old, i dont excercise but i have a active life... i dont usually drink water and i think i have a relativly fast metabolisim (i eat a lot and do not gain weight).

i usually smoke one joint every day...

in febuary i was called for a really really good interview, so i stopped smoking (i smoked everyday for about two years), to make the long stoy short i stopped smoking for about two months but nothing happened with this job... soooo obviously i started smoking again...
and of course, one month after i started smoking they called me again... they really liked me and i started going to the interviews... i stopped smoking again, but i was really paranoid about the test... they are going to test me next week so i went today to a lab to get the test and it was NEGATIVE :)... its been exactly ten days since i last smoked...

so
2 years of smoking, then 2 months dry... then 1 month smoking, and in 10 days im clean!

the only thhing different i did was to drink water, (about 5 liters a day).

i hope this helps someone... i know how the anticipation feels...

good luck everyone!!!!!!!

:smokin:

well i suppose ill be the first to say congratulations and welcome to the 420 Magazine community. an active life and increased water intake can be a wonder when it comes to detox but some find it hard to drink all that water so kudos to you for those whopping 5liters a day.

im felame, short (5 feet), average built (115 punds), 30 years old

So how YOU doin' :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just kidding... I'm a 25 year smoker and still kinda skinny, quit cold turkey for two weeks and passed no problem. 42, 5'11 190. I have a very good friend who uses his wife's urine all the time. He's such a good friend he even offered ME some of her urine, to which I politely declined...

Quitting for two weeks wasn't a problem at all... as a matter of fact, it cleaned me out a bit - enough to temporarily drop my tolerance back to my high school days. That was nice... :thedoubletake:

yeah man when i was getting piss tested...on a weekly basis...i still passed...plenty of water, and this stuff called Formula 3...its 2-3 pills and a lil creatine shooter....I was smoking cali. high grade shit..and smoke the night before, took this shit, pounded a gallon of water...pissed 3 times before the test, and passed with flying colors...this went on for 4 years...never failed...water, exercise, and formula 3..

yeah man when i was getting piss tested...on a weekly basis...i still passed...plenty of water, and this stuff called Formula 3...its 2-3 pills and a lil creatine shooter....I was smoking cali. high grade shit..and smoke the night before, took this shit, pounded a gallon of water...pissed 3 times before the test, and passed with flying colors...this went on for 4 years...never failed...water, exercise, and formula 3..

hey man where did you get this formula 3 stuff from? and did you drink it the night before or the day of the test? that stuff sounds great! lol

I passed a random pop test one time only drinking 2 quarts of tea about an hour before the test and then drinking as much water as I could in the waiting room...the trick is to make sure your peeing clear and catch it at mid stream...also it helps to put about 4-6 drops of liquid bleach from an eye drop bottle in the pee as well.
I'm a pretty good size guy at about 200 lbs and a slow metabolism too, so I was really sweating bullets, but I passed, and it was all good.
Oh yea...I was smoking all day long every day before that test too, sneaking around at work smoking out of a little hash pipe with a lid, so I was impressed with my method of beating the system, needless to say. :smokin:

The thc lines are almost always really faint. I advocate using synthetic urine for UA's. They're 100% effective and you don't have to change your smoking habits.:grinjoint:

You must remember if you use a woman's urine, they can tell due to different hormone levels in there tests. I bought this stuff that was synthetic Goat urine, it was the closest thing tho human urine. Put it in microwave for 20 sec. tapped it under my balls, (it comes with temp. gauge and I passed.

Back
Top Bottom