Detox drinks - Urine still clean when specimen is sent to a lab?

surfsflat

So I am due for a pre-employment drug test and I am planning on buying a Strip detox drink from my local headshop. My problem is, for my prospective job, I am to go to a diagnostics center for the test. I believe they will take a sample, and then ship it to another lab for testing (this is speculation based on the paperwork I have, etc. This may not happen in which case I should be ok if it is just a EMIT screen at the center).

My worry is that the detox drink has an 8hour window. I assume the window is to be able to piss a "clean" specimen, but after reading about 2 years worth of posts in the FAQ, and reading the Drug Testing FAQ, I am paranoid that during shipping the drink will "wear off", so to speak.

Am I just paranoid? Should the specimen test the same as before?

Follow-up:

Followed the directions verbatim.

I failed.

Go figure.

Product was Termin@der Gold 60 20oz 8hr detox drink.

That sucks man.

Bummer dude... Sorry to hear that. My friend uses this homemade detox drink but i'm not sure all whats in it, all I know for sure is fruit pectin. But apparently it hasn't failed.

I'm interested in the transportation theory though. I dont know whether detox drinks effectively eliminate any THC in your urine, or if it temporally "disables" it or something.

Yeah, I have no idea how they work. My guess is that it sort of cancels it out for the set time, and then the THC becomes dominant again?

hey bro any time i have a drug test i just carry my own pee in there with me

hear is what i do i went to the liq*ur store and get a plastic flask and i have one of my buddies piss in it for me and just slid it in my boot and were pants the people who work at the places only make like 8 bucks a hour they are not going to care enough to look at your pants leg they only make you empty out your pockets they will not pat you down

if your worried about the temp just rub it with your finger until it comes up to temp again they don't make enough money to really check the temp they mostly only glance at it anyway

I hope this helps you out for your next test

i have used this method over 7 times and always works ( just make sure you have one friend who dose not smoke)

Ok I have passed sooo many urine tests by just drinking so much water that I'm peeing clear, then I take 4-6 cre@tine capsules and 1 multivitamin to put the cre@tine back in that is stripped out from the water, and the multivitamin to put the yellow back in from the clear water as well.
You can also sneak in a small eye drop bottle with liquid bleach and put 4-6 drops in the sample as it will give a negative result...works like a charm, and cost next to nothing unlike all those urine cleansing products out there. Easy cheesy japaneezy! :smokin:

NOTE:do not pee straight into the cup at the beginning, instead, wait until you are at mid stream and then fill the cup, because they say that most of the toxins come out when you first start peeing.

Jimbo, thanks for an easy cheap way. I've always got cre@tine capsules around. Well, capsules and powder.

Great advice guys. If you have the time 30 days without smoking will usually do it. If you are a heavy smoker then try to go 6 wks. Then after you get to job dont go running out and smoking it up because alot of jobs will hit you with a random a couple of weeks to a month after they hire you. Now a random is just that. You dont have time to go running for a detox drink that probably isnt going to work anyway. If you get the job clean then just stay that way until its safe to smoke it up. Or you could just take your chances with eye dropper full of bleach. That might work, never tried it.

Great advice guys. If you have the time 30 days without smoking will usually do it. If you are a heavy smoker then try to go 6 wks. Then after you get to job dont go running out and smoking it up because alot of jobs will hit you with a random a couple of weeks to a month after they hire you. Now a random is just that. You dont have time to go running for a detox drink that probably isnt going to work anyway. If you get the job clean then just stay that way until its safe to smoke it up. Or you could just take your chances with eye dropper full of bleach. That might work, never tried it.

You have to be careful with the bleach though, because it will throw the PH off and throw up a red flag.
I only use 4-6 drops. :smokin:

Yeah bleach will show up as an adulterant. Detox kits are very unreliable, they primarily work because of the duillution. The best bet unless you're on a court ordered test is to sub with synthetic urine. 100% pass rate as long as you get the temp right. I prefer QuickFix myself. Have used quite a few times for both pre-employement and randoms.

Back
Top Bottom