Drug testing info

Nafanaki

This is a basic report that refutes what a lot of people are telling me but confirms what a lot of pot smokers tell me. 11-nor-delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol-9-carboxylic acid or 9-carboxy-THC is a metabolite of delta-9-THC. This metabolite is what urine tests look for because it is produced by delta-9-THC. What this document says is "80%-90% of the total dose of delta-9-THC is excreted within 5 days--approximately 20% in urine and 65% in feces." FreeVibe's site and many other sources maintain that it remains in the body for more than 2 weeks and up to 60 days.

Urine Testing for Detection of Marijuana: An Advisory

If you need to passs a drug test allow four days pot-less before your test and drink 9 bottles a day of a regular poland spring water and you will deff pass...its worked for me and all of my freinds

Little off topic but I do know that a lot of the liquid cleaners that you can buy work in cleaning you of toxins but also may turn your urine blue. Happened to a friend of mine who was on probation and his po told him to find some better cleaner if he didn't want to get a violation.

i think not smoking untill after your drug test is a little safer, dont you congo

i completely agree seano

the best way to pass an upcoming drug test is to not smoke until then

if you choose to do anything different (such as smoking everyday up until 3 days before the test.. and then doing some detox shit) you cannot completely trust it will work.. trust me.. i've done the detox shit.. and followed the instructions EXACTLY.. and it didn't work

i have a test coming up on March 17th, and if i pass, i can do whatever the fuck i want (keep smoking).. so i'm choosing to play it safe and not smoke until then (as hard as it may be )

Drink a shit load of water a day, atleast nine bottles of a 20oz bottle daily..Eat healthy..work out and run..and you will be deff straight.peace

Just to be on the safe side, I would drink a detox drink an hour before the court time. By the way... I'm mega stoned right now...

I would think you're alright. I would however pee before you go in and pee midstream urine. Not the first or last bit of urine to come out. If you really wana be safe drink a detox drink as well. They hurt your kidneys prety bad though but you could just tell them you've been holding it so long.

Back
Top Bottom