Need an Answer and a little advice please help!

GanjaMan417

So I'm taking a trip to vancouver, B.C. for my first time this weekend. Have not smoked since August of 2008 so I'm 100% clean I used to smoke pretty much all day everyday for about 3 years and it took about 2 1/2 maybe 3 weeks to get completely clean.

I'm about 5'7" 135lbs very high motabolism and pretty much 0 body fat. I Plan on smoking again for the first time, possibly friday or this weekend :cool:

Question: If say I smoke friday night a bowl or joint? do you think I could be clean for a piss test on tuesday morning? I really want to smoke and it's been such a long time. I've read that 1-2 uses can take anywhere from 1-3 days in someone with 0-4% body fat..

So what do you guys think yes or should I make this a no go and just wait another time.. I just had a piss test this tuesday but I'm sure there will be a random one next week before the end of the month..

Any advice or suggestions I would greatly appreciate.

Ganjaman. :grinjoint:

so I'm taking it noone can give me an answer here? I know someone has some sort of info man :grinjoint:

Well dude, idk if you'll clear it, but ill tell you a true story..
about two years ago, i was working for starbucks and applying for another job. One of my regular customers actually that i had been harrassing for a job. So anywho, I smoked two blunts on a tuesday of the week in question..
he comes into my store on thursday and asks me to see him on my lunch break, i come on my lunch break and he offers me a job. I was stoked out my ass, then he tells me i have to get a drug test completed in 24 hrs, i quickly told him that i work that day til 7 and i had to open the next day, he said that if i didnt take the drug test the job offer would be taken back.

Im like what the eff yo, what the eff am i gonna do.

So i borrow some piss, and there is a testing center near my house, i microwave the piss(lmao dont laugh) and run to go to the clinic while its still warm.

I get to the clinic, and end up having to wait 35 minutes.. i ask the receptionist how much longer til i get called she said about 20 min, so i ran back home to warm it up, and then returned (sad part is im not making any of this up).

I get called about 10 min after i return and i give them 'the urine', specimen collecter guy calls me and says the urine is 10 degrees lower than it should be, i tried to act surprised, and i said i havent been feeling well lately. he says dont worry, there's a water cooler there.. drink some water and give us another sample.

so i said eff it, i drank the water, and gave the urine.

Hiring manager comes into my starbucks about a week later, and tells me to come meet him during my break again..

im like fuck, i hope he doesnt tell my supervisor or manager(since they were cool, she gave him the ok to interview me)

dude, turned around and asked me when i wanted to start, and if i was considering nights....

idk how i passed, but i had smoked tuesday, passed a test on friday, and hadnt flushed or even drank a lot of water, i was working in a coffee shop so i drank some coffee, but i doubt it was a substantial amount.

that week however i was real light on the dank, so if you havent smoked in a couple of years, and you smoke a bowl or a joint you should be ok...

btw.. 0% body fat? 0? are you famished a lil? :rollit:

Its hard to assess the risk without knowing the kind of test (probation, pre-employment??) , but if failure has a strong consequence .... be strong, stay clean, don't waste the last 8 months of no smoke.

Take 4 or 5 ounces of your clean urine and store it in the frig. Then you can sub with it for your UA. All you have to do is reheat it and use a digital thermometer to get the urine back to about 98. Then store it in your crotch to take the UA.

If its for probation, don't smoke. Period. Its not worth it.

Don't do it, resist the urge. I have waited 65 days and still waiting to smoke until my test next week. I know its the holiday weekend and you want to hell so do I but what's more important the ganga or the job? Just hold off and wait a bit longer, then smoke til your hearts content.

:grinjoint:Well if anyone is wondering this is not for probation but rather a random test that is conducted in the military.. I'm going on pass so I know for a fact theyre going to test us on tuesday.. I've heard 1-3 days because its been so long without smoking.. I'm still pondering on the idea. But hey if not I might just pick up a nice piece and hold on to it until I'm out. haha

Hey I have a story too! haha, seriously. I smoked for 12 years and I smoked the night before my test. I drank water all night and every time I had to piss I would drink more. The morning I went to the test I drank about half a gallon of water. Man I was ready to piss. It was as clear as the water. I passed got the job and kept smoking. Then they popped a surprise test on me and I quit cause I would rather not have a failed test following me around.

Oh! I think marijuana stays in the system for 30 days. When your there buy a kit to flush your system. My uncle "Poison" has been on probation all of his life and he swears that if you eat the insides of an Aloe plant before the test it doesn't show. He is still walking the streets so I guess it must work. Take care bro.

30 days?

it can be less or more :)

it depends on weight of the person and how frequent they smoke too

My uncle "Poison" has been on probation all of his life and he swears that if you eat the insides of an Aloe plant before the test it doesn't show. He is still walking the streets so I guess it must work

does he eat it fresh and bitter, or cooked and sweet?

Maybe I'll give that a try I have a good detox drink as a back up but I've been running and drinking a lot of water and taking a lot of antioxidants.

Vancouver is a pretty badass city. Check out New Amsterdam Cafe and the CC headquarters store where Marc and Jodie Emery are around every now and then. Next up for me if definatly what I have been wanting to do for a long time and thats Amsterdam and the rest of Europe for a month. This trip definatly opened up my horizons again and I will never look back or regret the past. :grinjoint:

Well turns out I never had a drug test on tuesday when I was planning on it. So all is well, thanks for the posts everyone. Keep smokin :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom