My personal story of cleaning out

wjohns13

Many people want to know how long thc stays in your body well I can tell you right now 30 days is some bull. I am what would be considered a chronic smoker, and have smoked daily for over 15 years. I am female 5'8 and weigh 204 lbs.

I was offered a job on March 18, I do not start until June 15, and I must take a pre-employment physcial on May 27th. The day I was offered the job is the last day I smoked. On day 35 I tested myself and I tested positive. I tested myself again on day 42 still positive. On day 52 I had a really light line which meant negative but either at or right below the cutoff. I tested myself again this morning day 65, after working out yesterday, and using the first urine of the morning, and I finally had a dark second line.

The moral of the story is that each person is different, so don't use a generic 30 day clean as your absolute. Know yourself, it took me 65 days to get totally clean. My test in next week and on test day I will have 70 days clean, so even if my urine was sent to a lab, I would still pass. If a job is important to you and you have time, try and clean out, drink plenty of water, work out, and take vitamins. Time is your friend so use it wisely.

cool advice for people looking for a job :rollit:

thanks for sharing

No problem just want people to know that everyone is different and that even though I like to smoke the herb, the job is more important too me, so I had to do what I had to do.

So I took my test last Wed. I was 70 days clean when I took the test. That morning I tested my first pee of the day using the first part of the stream and tested clean. So I had some coffee, took my vitamins, and then went for my appointment at 10:30. They were backed up, so I actually ended up taking my test around 11:45 or so. I had to go back on friday to get my TB test read, and they were like your all set to start. I emailed the boss today to ask about our attire (hospital job) and she told me what we could wear and that she can't wait for me to start. So all that being said, I am going to assume that I passed my drug screen.

Moral of the story that if the job is important to you, then you must quit toking if you have time, then after you get the job, light it up!

So how was that first "high" after you got the job...just like the first time again??

Back
Top Bottom