• Lay off toking for a few weeks

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other - post your method

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I don't have to pass drug tests lol

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

Buds

Detoxify brand products have helped me pass many* DTs but since they changed the packaging, they no longer work. I suggested it's use to a buddy and he failed, luckily the guy knew him and let him go with a clean bill of health, but that probably won't happen for you...and his test was the dip stick method, not even labcorp standard urinalysis. Stay away from Detoxify guys...they've lost that passing feeling.

I had a drug test in December 10, I had quit smoking on Thanksgiving day, I started drinking lots of water, and took a 7 day complete detox program, as well as bought some XXtraclean and drug test for home. On the day of the test I got up and drank the XXTRa clean and filled the bottle with water drank that, went piss, and then a while later went piss again, then drug tested myself I was positive. I had the test in an hour, and so I ended up substituting and so the moral of the story is Detox drinks didn't work for me, the best way to detox is to not smoke for a while, which is what I did this time. I took a pre-employment test today and believe I passed I have 70 days clean today, but I tested myself this morning before I left home, using my first urine of the day and the beginning of the stream so I would have the dirtiest sample, and it was negative, so I think Im golden.

Detox drinks never work. They just rely on dillution. You can do it yourself a lot cheaper and more reliably.
Substitution is the best way. The you don't have to try and stay clean for 1 or 2 months. It would take me easily 2 months to get clean now.

does anyone have any info on the 5/7/8 day cleansing programs? Do they really cleanse the whole system in eight days. I seen it advertised on the ez detox that is on or in the 420 sight before. I am in desperate mode right now and could really use some info. I have looked for threads containing this info, but most are about substitution or dilution. I don't know if my test will be blood or urine. so I'm f'cked. I don't have time to wait 60 days to be clean. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. :reading420magazine:

does anyone have any info on the 5/7/8 day cleansing programs? Do they really cleanse the whole system in eight days. I seen it advertised on the ez detox that is on or in the 420 sight before. I am in desperate mode right now and could really use some info. I have looked for threads containing this info, but most are about substitution or dilution. I don't know if my test will be blood or urine. so I'm f'cked. I don't have time to wait 60 days to be clean. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. :reading420magazine:

I hate to say it but your best bet is to substitute yours with someones clean urine or use synthetic. Eight days just isn't long enough even for the most casual smoker.

I hate to say it but your best bet is to substitute yours with someones clean urine or use synthetic. Eight days just isn't long enough even for the most casual smoker.

the problem is, I don't know if its a blood test or a ua. Supposedly the 8 day cleanse cleanses all toxins out of your body in that period. They claim it cleanses the blood also.

Any help is appreciated! So I'm a big guy 6'2" 300 lbs. Heavy smoker for years I have been clean for 66 days today. I have a DT in 12 days. The problem is I keep pissing hot on home tests. Been drinking tons of water for the last 2 weeks and failed a test yesterday. Any suggestions? Oh yeah started taking B12 and Ecinechia w/ Goldenseal but read that Goldenseal is now being tested for so I quit taking everything yesterday just drinking water.

Yea I didn't wanna say anything, but I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I use this shit every month for a fed job. Works every time. You just need to FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!!. Every month I take XXTRA Clean because im fat and over 200lbs. There is a bigger one mega but im not over 250lbs.
And if you 185lbs why not spend a little more on XXtra clean. Anyways It says 24 to 48 hrs take nothing. I absolutely do not eat anything with medicine or take vitamins. Even if im sick I don't take shit. Day of my test I don't even drink coffee or eat anything before the test. Oh yea any I don't eat fatty foods the night before my test. Anyways I drink it 2 hours before the test and fill up the bottle once. Drink as much water as i can, maybe 2 or 3 bottles, it doesn't matter because all im trying to do is pee three times before my test. After that I always pee 2 to 3 hours after I drink the XXTRA clean.
Now since I am paranoid haha after every test I run out to a CVS or Walgreens and buy a home test kit, yea i don't know why but it's just my crazy ass. Anyways when I take the test in the bathroom of the store I always pass. So my dumbass spends about 50 bucks on drink and test a month. Anyways hope that helps, I didn't want to post anything, but I once was in panic mode and this web site helped out alot. oh yea and I smoke everyday and just because im a dumbass and dont follow directions completely sometimes. I have smoke up to the night of the test, I do not recommend that, but I have passed. Oh and this isn't something that I did. I do this thing every month...

oh and yea XXtra clean doesn't dilute your shit, I believe it has a chemical that reacts with the enzymes in you liver or kidney and tells it to shut off for a period of time. So it doesn't release the fat cells with the THC attached to it. Thats why they say do not take any medicine before test because what you take may react with the drink and not work. I think.............

I'm a chronic smoker of many years & for the past 3 years I've been the highly happy recipient of some of the most potent strains my area has to offer. (I weigh around 150 pounds, have a fairly slow metabolism, & am 64.) I am preparing for new employment & so must face the dreaded, big D.T. It's been my understanding that a good 3 months of abstinence is required to be safe? Is this really true? At this time I am exactly half-way through my 90 day abstinence. I want & need to begin applying for jobs right now but I'm concerned that it's too soon. Any advice would be highly appreciated!

My boyfriend was required to pass a urine drug screen for an employment position in which he was already welcomed onboard pending the test results. He does not often smoke, but had smoked with me a few times the week before the call for the interview. With less than 24 hours to go before the test, I purchased the 20 oz bottle of XXtra Clean from the local smoke shop along with the precleanse pills for him. The total came to around $50. He took all the pills the night before and drank a ton of water and juice the entire day before the test. The day of the test I confirmed each step was followed exactly as stated on the box and per the directions given by the store owner. He took the test on the 3rd hour after finishing the refilled bottle of water. It should have been effective for 2 hours by this point.. We took care that he was not "diluted" by drinking more water than stated in the directions. He peed about 5 times before and did not use the start or end of his stream. The results were extremely disappointing. He tested positive for THC and did not get the job. His stomach was very upset the entire day to where he almost didn't make it to the clinic. He is 5'7 155lbs and last smoked 2 days before the test. This product is a complete scam. Do not waste your money on this stuff.

I must say the 5/7/8 day detox system did clean my urine for a while after taking it for 8 days but after about 4 days of finishing the product which made me feel like shit, I took a home urine test and it did not clean my system. and took a blood test for employment I failed. So I would not suggest using the 5/7/8 day total detox products. Hope this helps anyone thinking of using this system.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom