Smoked weed for first time and

taylorc9487

i smoked for the first time on friday night, i took two hits. I didn't expect to get this call for a interview today but i did and i got the job. but the forms asked about drugs about 5 or 6 times and asked about drug test just as many. so will i pass or not since it was my first time?

i have to test either tomorrow or the next day

drink a 1/2 gallon of water the night and a 1/2 the day before of your test and a vitiman b12. hopefully it will dilute your urine enough that the test doesnt detect it.
luck on gettin a job

ive heard you can drink 2 red bulls the day of just make sure you pee before your test. oO and ive taken a pee test just 4 days after smoking and i passed

what, marijuana stays in the blood till up to 30 days or some shit like this, doesn't it?

It depends on how much you smoke, how often you smoke, what potency you smoke, your weight, and your metabolism, among other things. Generally, a first time smoker, it should be out in a few days, I would say 5-10.

The active THC stays in your blood for a few hours. The inactive metabolite stays detectable for as many as 7-30 days for the majority of users.

I fully agree that drinking a lot of fluids is very important however I'd suggest some Gatoraide be mixed in so you don't over dilute your electrolytes. Drinking too much water at once can be dangerous.

for hard users it will stay in your fat and that is why it takes up to a month for it to go away. sence it was your first time and you only took 2 hits just try to drink a lot of fluids and try to exercise if you can.

Back
Top Bottom