420 Girl - Charlo Greene

420RedHead

Last night, after hosting a segment on the effort to legalize weed in Alaska, local KTVA news anchor Charlo Greene quit her job. Charlo went off script and told her Alaskan audience, on live TV, that she owned Alaska's only cannabis club and that she would be leaving the news world behind in order to put all her energy towards supporting the marijuana legalization movement in Alaska. Effective immediately, Charlo has begun a new life advocating for the movement by continuing to run the only weed dispensary in the home state of Sarah Palin. Before signing off, she also added an expletive and I quit."

charlogreen1.jpg

Reporter Charlo Greene made a confession live on air before announcing that she was quitting using just a few choice words. She said, "Now everything you heard is why I, the actual owner of the Alaska Cannabis Club, will be dedicating all of my energy for fighting for freedom and fairness which begins with legalizing marijuana here in Alaska." The Alaska Cannabis Club connects medical marijuana cardholders with other cardholders who are growing cannabis. On its website, the club bills itself as striking a perfect balancing act with Alaska's Medical Marijuana laws. Growers are offered donations as reimbursement for the costs of growing the plant, the club said in an interview with Alaska Dispatch News in August. The club said it hopes to increase access to medical marijuana patients, despite operating in a legal grey area within Alaska's murky medical marijuana laws.- The Daily Mail

Charlo_Greene_in_Colorado1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom