42 Bongs and Bubblers - My Collection Continues to Grow

Pedestrian

In the not too distant past, I made a thread here with pictures of my collection when I had only a few pieces... a little later I posted another thread when my collection was up to around 10, and I jokingly referred to glass as an "addiction." Well, 6 months (and enough money to buy a new BMW) later, here is where my collection stands today: 30 bongs, 12 bubblers and 7 ash catchers. Unfortunately, my taste for rare, exotic, unique custom pieces hasn't been too friendly on the wallet, but the second I pack one of my babies and fire it up, it's worth it.

So, rather than taking a crazy number of pictures, resizing all of them and posting them one by one, I decided to make a video, including shots of my favorite pieces in action.... enjoy!!! :roorrip:

YouTube - Amazing Bong Collection (Over 40 Bongs/Bubblers)

Re: 42 Bongs and Bubblers... My Collection Continues to Grow

Too bad I don't smoke it :)

Great collection man I love a good glass collection. If you ever need more help getting some milk vids consider me in!

That's one of the most bad ass collections I've ever seen...beautiful pieces man!!!!

NICE COLLECTION its awesome and i think i might have to git me a nice huge bong like one of those

you da man ;)

oh you fancy huh?

tri coild illadelph w/pyramid perc and shower-head ash catcher was the most beautiful in my eyes!

how much is ur collection worth of?

Back
Top Bottom