Real Roors & Fake Roors

eazyemerencz

so i work in a smoke shop in canada, & we carry our RooRs for an acceptionally low price, is there ways to tell its authenticity other than the obvious gromet to glass on glass part. there is a squiggle of blue up the sides of all the bongs & they are going for $174.99-$249.99 at the most. we sell a lot of china made products, so i was wondering if we are shipping american ones or not. anyone know a bit on the roors?

Post some pictures and i can help you out man..im new here but not new to Roor glass or smoking...been in the game 10+ years im just a newb when it comes to cultivation...

post up pics and i will tell you where to look for imperfections....check for a Trademark sign always on the bottom right of the Roor logo.

peace and love,

Puffer

one thing i just caught...are all the squiggleys the same...this should not be as every piece except the customs have a differnt signature from each artist..When shops get shipments they are never all 1 artist unless they are fake.

well also china usually blows different sections of the bongs and pieces the together, therefore look for the fact that the single simple tube might be mended around the ice catcher. another simple simple way to tell would be either by weight or measuring the thickness.

Back
Top Bottom