Concentrate pipe

Stizz1e

Whats up guys. It's been a while since my last post but here goes. Yesterday a friend of mine picked up this hash/concentrate pipe. The problem we are having is trying to figure out how to light it.

2011-08-22_14_47_00.jpg

2011-08-22_14_47_32.jpg

We tried a lighter but the flame gets pulled out of the hole before ever hitting the hash. I also tried a wooden cigar lighting stick, but the flame on that went out too fast to be useful. My thought is that we need to get one of those glass heating rods, but any suggestions would be greatly helpful.

Looks like any regular pipe to me.. hold the carb, spark a light and inhale..

if you look at the actualy bowl pack you can see that its not a regular pipe. The holes in the bowl pack are not at the bottom of the screen, they are higher up on the bowl pack so you can put your hash at the bottom and it wont get sucked through. Im pretty sure with these pipes you just light it like a normal pipe and since the holes are not at the bottom the hash will not get sucked through and rather just the smoke coming off the hash. But i never used one before so i cant really speak on it.

Not to beat an old topic here but that is a pipe that requires a "hot rod"
you put the concentrate down in the bottom be it bubble or full melt, then heat a glass rod with a torch until its glowing red then apply a poking motion into the bowl touching the concentrate in question with the glowing heat source, it then burns, evaporates, or puddles in the bowls depth and smoke travels up the walls of the bowl and through the holes.

hope you can use it now, enjoy! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom