New glass I got a few weeks back! Take a look!

First package ended up getting damaged, company was kind enough to send a new set out for me.
I also ordered a pre cooler made by the same company but had it on the broken piece because I got antsy and wanted to smoke it, and broke it already. Still smoking tuff! This thing rips like no other glass I've ever had.
This piece is made by Weed Star and is called, Mentalist. The one thing I would like everyone to know where I went wrong buying a piece online, after waiting 18 days for it to get to my door it arrived broken, one. Although it is a very clean good looking piece that rips quite extensively, the bent design requires it to be lifted off a table to be ripped, when I like to leave it sitting down to dab, two. Shipping expense from the Netherlands was an arm and a leg, three. Take my advice and buy from one of 420magazines sponsors for special deals and possibly free shipping, and if you want to make sure the bong will fit you and your needs, take a trip to the local head shop and start drooling over all the beautiful art :thumb: Smoke up

Broken pieve that arrived first, nice and clean, just arrived in front.
IMG_13318.jpg

IMG_13299.jpg

IMG_132812.jpg

IMG_111413.jpg

CA:peace:

Back
Top Bottom