Show Off Your Smoking Utensil

Here are some of my soon to be broken in smoking utensil's. I have many and will post more soon. If you got one Please post. Thank you for looking.
Here is Warlock
20140329_231040.jpg

This is Rastafari
20140329_231101.jpg

And last but not least this is Gandalf (You shall not pass!!!)
20140329_231148.jpg

20140329_231207.jpg

I use blunt raps as well as 10$ glass too. I will post some of my 10's soon

lol I wish I could have all sorts of bongs and pipes but with kids around you cant have all kinds of stuff laying around
grow rooms always locked that's where the volcano and my one hitter is oh and my glass globe thing with the ceramic nail for concentrates

You are just being a good responsible parent. My little girl is back in CA going to school. She hates it when I call her my little girl now but she will always be to me lol.

Lol. My daughter is my oldest. My two sons are about 5 years younger

ok lol but its your only daughter
Daddy's little girl will always be if im not mistaken I only got boys lol
my youngest will always be the baby of the family

You are right. Always my little girl... lol Every time I say that she go's Daaaad... I say see how you said that. That is how you said that for the first time lol.

Nice collection. You make my stuff look like garbage lol

Anyways, here's my 20+ year old bowl. Yes, it's ugly as hell, but it was a gift from a friend when I first started smoking. He never had the cap for it, so I just bought one recently to throw on top.

ResizedImage_1396171985476.jpg

I've always been a minimalist, and really would have just continued to use my bowl, but my girlfriend is also going to be medicating (her first time), and I figured a bong/water pipe would be a bit better for her to cool the smoke, so I picked this up, since everyone said glass was the best. It's a clear glass piece, with a layer of white glass on the inside, then a thin layer of dark glass is added on the outside, which is then sandblasted/etched leaving the raised skulls and flames.

There's no carb hole on this piece, and it stands about 8.75" tall. But it'll work, and the bowl is removable for clearing.

2014-02-26_11-32-44_174.jpg

Freaking SWEET! man. I am a skull freak. That is bad ass. Ohh here is a skull my good friend made
20140326_230601.jpg

i use rizla king size super slim, used to make buckets lungs and all sorts of crazy things when i was younger, used to smoke it for fun and didnt realise that it was making my crohns almost dissapear as i was smoking all day n shit then, but now i got kids n work so can only smoke at nights when the lil one is in bed then i roll a fatty n chill on the couch with the ps4
DSCN24791.JPG
this is what i have locked in my little safe nowadays

Very nice rollie and nice ball on grinder. Nicely used pipe as well. Looks well broken in..

it gets cleaned once used i dont like it looking like that but couldnt take pics with a sparkling bong lol, yep the hash was harsh as hell but my god it was strong

I dont have anything to show off here, as I use regular ricepapers to roll my joints, but I get disturbed a bit when reading how everybody feels the need to keep their stuff away from their kids ?! Is this because kids talk and it isnt legal over there ?

Kids have took stuff to schools they should not have in this state. Do not think it was from it being legal but more of bad parenting. Better be safe then sorry.

I dont have anything to show off here, as I use regular ricepapers to roll my joints, but I get disturbed a bit when reading how everybody feels the need to keep their stuff away from their kids ?! Is this because kids talk and it isnt legal over there ?

I like using elements rice papers

CO Finest.. that skull is sick man. Your buddy has some serious talent. He could sell that stuff.
And if you like skulls, I got a real one :D

And for the discussion about keeping stuff away from kids, I think it's common sense really. Cigarettes are legal, but parents do what they can to keep them away from kids as well. Same goes for alcohol, and hell.. any prescription drugs.

Cleaners are perfectly legal, but you've got folks locking up the cabinet where the household cleaners are stored too. I think you get the idea. Legal or not, it's just all about parents taking care of their kids. :)

CO Finest.. that skull is sick man. Your buddy has some serious talent. He could sell that stuff.
And if you like skulls, I got a real one :D

And for the discussion about keeping stuff away from kids, I think it's common sense really. Cigarettes are legal, but parents do what they can to keep them away from kids as well. Same goes for alcohol, and hell.. any prescription drugs.

Cleaners are perfectly legal, but you've got folks locking up the cabinet where the household cleaners are stored too. I think you get the idea. Legal or not, it's just all about parents taking care of their kids. :)

Thanks man. My friend does sale glass. He has one of the oldest glass blowing company's in my state. Well over 15 years of blowing glass. I will be posting more of his work soon.

Back
Top Bottom