My pipes and bongs

HappyOneHit

Pieces1.JPG

Names left to right: Hobo (corn cob pipe), Little boy blue (bong) Harley Quinn (large pipe) Rosco (blue yellow and red chillum) Puffy (One hitter made out of jade in the shape of a dragon)

kylejones said:
im really liking that glass bong, is it a glass on glass slide?
No, its got a rubber gasket, I'm not making enough to get a decent glass on glass bong. But it hits like a dream. Only takes about 2 tablespoons of water but its plenty.

convalescent said:
whats a waterfall?

i think i know what it is, but I just want to make sure. Is that when the smoke falls down from the bowl (looking like a waterfall), and slowly fills up the plastic container?

Well a waterfall bong is basically a sort of portable gravity bong. There is a small hole at the bottom of the bottle which you place you finger over. Fill the bottle with water almost all the way to the top. The bowl is located in the cap and you put your lighter over the packed bowl while SLOWLY (in order to maximize the amount of smoke you get inside the bottle) take your finger off the hole. As soon as the flame is pulled down into the bowl and you get a nice cherry going let it go all the way and the water "falls" out of the bottle quickly being replaced by smoke. I guarantee if you make one it will become really popular with your friends, I've got some friends who are the highest of the high when it comes to weed and they all agree the waterfall is one of their favorite smoking devices.

There are a few disadvantages:
1. It can be really hard to time the flame over the bowl, but once you got it you're gold.
2. You have to have something the catch the water coming out
3. You need a source of water
4. You have to wait until all the water is done
5. If you're already stoned it can be too much work

But a direct quote from my friend Mark:"Thats the second biggest hit I've ever taken"

Where do you pull the smoke from on a waterfall? Do you unscrew the cap or what?

jakemeup said:
Where do you pull the smoke from on a waterfall? Do you unscrew the cap or what?
Yup, take the cap off and inhale it. The whole chamber is pretty much smoke, I've seen veterans cough with the waterfall.

I tried the waterfall and it was pretty intense. I've had bigger hits from my 8 footer:cheesygrinsmiley: Ill post pics of that some other time:bongrip:

Is Little Boy Blue a Chaos bong by any chance?
:bongrip:

princessesofpot said:
Is Little Boy Blue a Chaos bong by any chance?
:bongrip:
The glass make put his mark on it, KTP. I'm pretty sure its not a Chaos bong

THC vampire said:
ive never tryed a waterfall ...and i cant see how it could be a bigger hit then even a grav bong?...
Its really no bigger, but in either case you choose the size of the chamber by how big of bottle you want. I usually go small so the hits don't kill me and I can get it all in one pull. but to each his own.

I've looked everywhere for KTP pieces - anyone know where I can find the maker of these bongs? My 11yo piece broke (shattered more like it or I would have crackheaded my way in gluing it back together!!) and I'm having zero luck in finding who ktp is / where can I find them / where are they hoarding more bongs.. :(
Anyone know? It seems like these bongs were limited editions and my world isn't resting until I find who/what/where ��
My bong looked like the one above just different colors - looking for same style! Same maker! :(

Hey there ! I have the same one as well, different colors and it is a beauty . If you are interested let me know. And i also came to find out where it came from and who made it . So if you have found any info let me know that would be awesome !!! Thank you!

I've looked everywhere for KTP pieces - anyone know where I can find the maker of these bongs? My 11yo piece broke (shattered more like it or I would have crackheaded my way in gluing it back together!!) and I'm having zero luck in finding who ktp is / where can I find them / where are they hoarding more bongs.. :(
Anyone know? It seems like these bongs were limited editions and my world isn't resting until I find who/what/where ��
My bong looked like the one above just different colors - looking for same style! Same maker! :(
I have one, and cannot also find any info in the maker. I love it too, it's so sturdy and heavy and looks great. I am willing to sell it, because it is super rare, for a hefty sum. Not with original down stem.

Attachments

• 15915120440845307987777826033460.jpg
    15915120440845307987777826033460.jpg
    657.8 KB · Views: 347
Back
Top Bottom