My Bong is Finished! - Lots of Pics

Mist

Well i have been down to the local head shop a lot latly and getting some great deals/finds!

I was going in to just buy a new downstem but when i saw the double perc/double defused ash catcher i had to have it.

Then about a week later i came across another very cool and matching ash catch. It's almost a joke when its all together but still its the most fun you can have hitting a bong. The whole thing is glass on glass with 5 percs/5 diffusers.

Ok to be honest ill hardly use both at the same time , but its kind of nice to have for a special occasion.

soooooooo finally here it is

Bamboo_Andrew_0161.jpg

1003404105_l2.jpg

Bamboo_Andrew_0192.jpg

Bamboo_Andrew_0181.jpg

Voltron_Attack_1.jpg

Voltron1.jpg

Mypiece1.jpg

Re: My Bong is Finished!*Lots of Pics*

Very nice. I like the cobalt stems on the ashcatchers. I'm jealous.

Must be hard to keep clean. Very elaborate ash-catcher.

Actually with some rubbing alchohal / salt the whole things clean in about 15 minutes. And not hard to pull at all. Glass on glass = perfect seel

that shit loooks straigt up ridiculous but its probably some of the smoothest smoke, cool

That is definatly sick and unique man, I love it :cool:

damn dats a whole lot of glass...it looks pretty sick to mee

Ill get a few milk shots up.

It hits like a dream you have no idea.

I smoked mec for the first time out of it today and all the filters get that shitty taste out of the weed.

Also it makes cron taste even better wich is nice.

Actually all 3 downstems are diffused.

Also the second perc inside the bong/second perc in the first ash catch are both diffused.

Drags better then the bong does with just a bowl. You can take some amazing hits... Ill get a few milked shots tonight.

The bong itself was 300. The Downstem/Double Ash Catch/ Oversized bowl was 100 for all 3. The final ashcatch *egg thing* was 50. So around 450

congratulations mist, thats a great piece right there. It's hard to go back to other pieces when you get used to hitting the perculators.. have fun.

ps who is the maker of that thing?

i would never be able to own something such as your beautiful glass pieces. i am very clumsy and that looks like an accident waiting to happen for me!! don't get me wrong, glass all the way. i just can't invest that kind of money while my kids are young. for fear of them finding due to lack of hiding places.

nice pipe, i like the blue, and the ashcatchers. but, in my humble opinion, too much shit to break/knock over. again, thats my opinion and its still a very nice piece. stay green. peace.

OH MY GOD..peace lol yeah high as fuck i finally got some dank around here my buddy called me up today and said yeah i got that nugget hit me up, got an 8th im blitzed and dude thats the nicest bong ive ever seen.peace

Its amazing how we stoners can take something simple and make it complicated. Very perty by rhe way.

Must take a few senconds to get her milky eh? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom