Closeup of Dome Percs

JohnnyBlazed

These are 2 different styles of "Dome Percs." I personallyd ont have a pic of a "tree style", but if someone does, please post!!!! Thought it would be interesting for people who havent seen em, to see em up close.

DSCN04911.JPG

DSCN04892.JPG

Re: Closeup of Dome Perc's.

These are great to smoke out of. The slotted one is a Phire. And the one with the holes is a pH(x).

yeah they r some nice shiiiit

Peace :peace:

quadracer420 said:
what do these do?

double filter the smoke to make it more smooth

in every bong you filter the smoke once through the downstem and the water in the base, and with a perc'd bong you have an additional chamber full of water that the smoke must be filtered through again :headbanger:

yup phire uses slots in their double purc, less restricting:

my feuer has the tree style... not exactly sure what is better. I usually don't fill mine with water because when I put ice in their it only takes a few hits to fill up my perc w/ just enough water!!

how do these compare function wise to just adding an ashcatcher or a bubbling male to a non perculated tube drag and quality of smoke wise?
for comparisons sake.. a original jbd style tube with diffusor and a/c vs a perced tube without an a/c..? i prefer the jbd style tube but am interested in how efficient these are.

These are 2 different styles of "Dome Percs." I personallyd ont have a pic of a "tree style", but if someone does, please post!!!! Thought it would be interesting for people who havent seen em, to see em up close.

DSCN04911.JPG

DSCN04892.JPG

yo i just bought a pipe with a dome percolator and it is like the 2nd picture with the slits...how much water should fill up in the perc...half way? mine fills up barely is that how its suppose to be?

Back
Top Bottom