Trident Glass

southflorida

IMG_11582.JPG

thats a poker in the bowl w/ a glass die on the end in case your curious.

IMG_11471.JPG

Have only seen these in the S.Florida area, until now.. or not just seeing if anyone else heard of the name. The logo is some hot broad holding a trident btw. Here are my trident glass tubes. Same everything as the old JBDS as far as i can tell except they drill them 19mm GONG except for the bottom one.. its 14.4 i believe. Anywho they come with 12mm gong conversion diffys but i changed that naturally. These were spose to be made by the fabled JBD glassblowers, so share your thoughts please!

bong32.JPG

Very nice. Looks much like a JBD piece to me as well. :peace:

my shop had a bunch of tridents that we sold. the story is that a few of the original apprentice blowers for jbd blow trident or did. i think there out of buisness. But Jbd's are still in stock in gainesville fl. we also have zong, ADS(amsterdam design studios), Pure, and graffix. those tridents are some good pieces take care of it cause itll be hard to find another.

so i got a trident tube from charlotte n.c. about 7months ago they have alot my old roomie had two n they both got nabbed by the po pos wich sux cuz dood said there outta buisness but i love mine its got a skullncross bones on it n the skull is like a handle its a perfect piece

thats nice i used to have one with a nug jug and like 3 huge marbles around it trident is like my second favorite piece next to jbd. i like the horn thing

TRIDENT tubes are available all over the country. They are definately still in business and producing the fattest tubes i have ever seen. I have several different models my favorite is my custom Portland Trailblazers 04 with g on g diffuser of course. I also really like my LE (limited edition) that is coated in fat marbles with a sick ass reversal in the middle. Don't believe what you here in the rumor mill. Peace.

IMG_11582.JPG

thats a poker in the bowl w/ a glass die on the end in case your curious.

IMG_11471.JPG

Have only seen these in the S.Florida area, until now.. or not just seeing if anyone else heard of the name. The logo is some hot broad holding a trident btw. Here are my trident glass tubes. Same everything as the old JBDS as far as i can tell except they drill them 19mm GONG except for the bottom one.. its 14.4 i believe. Anywho they come with 12mm gong conversion diffys but i changed that naturally. These were spose to be made by the fabled JBD glassblowers, so share your thoughts please!

bong32.JPG

i have a trident i got it from marleys in west palm it has a stash jar welded on it

Tridents are made in the beautiful Emerald Valley... also known as Eugene, OR. Dave "PaPa" Popowits is one of the larger contributing glass blowers to the Trident Team.. still running strong and keeping the JBD "chug clear" or "gurgle" alive. Jason Harris is the founder of Jerome.. check his new glass out under Da Factory at Maui Glass Blowing at DaFactory

**dont get too excited stoners.. its low key heady art from Jason as of now.. great stuff though, mad love for his work...

:rollit:

^^^ thats whats up..

Trident is very much still kickin, and a great company. They have always been on the scene and never closed up. I think any decent shop would have at least a few tubes. Here's one I picked up at New Galaxy Gifts one the eastside of Orlando. To anyone who lives near Orlando, That shop is damn awesome.

RCA_0800.JPG

Back
Top Bottom