Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founder
MOBILE GALLERY UPLOADS

Step 1: Click "Upload Photos" from the Gallery or Hamburger Navigation Menu.

Step 2: Select Photos and SAVE when you're done.

Max Size for Gallery Uploads: 20MB per photo and 40 photos per post.

Embedding Photo Gallery Images Into A Post

Step 1
: Open a thread you wish to add an image from the Photo Gallery to and tap the "Gallery Embed" icon:

Step 2: Tap on as many images you wish to embed in your post and tap "Continue" to embed them.

* All photos uploaded to our gallery must be Cannabis/Hemp/Fungi related. Please use "Attachments" for all non-420 related photos; like cars, landscapes and offtopic memes. You may also use gallery photos in private messages, just not attachments because they're impossible to moderate. Max size for Attachments: 5MB per photo and 10 photos per post.

DESKTOP GALLERY UPLOADS

Step 1
: Click "Upload Photos" from the Gallery home page or website header drop down menu text links.

Step 2: Select Photos, click Open and SAVE when you're done.

Max Size for Gallery Uploads is 20MB per photo and 40 photos per post.

Embedding Photo Gallery Images Into A Post

Step 1
: Open a thread you wish to add an image from the Photo Gallery to and click the "Gallery Embed" icon:

Step 2: Select as many images as you wish to embed in your post and click "Continue" to embed them.

* All photos uploaded to our gallery must be Cannabis/Hemp/Fungi related. Please use "Attachments" for all non-420 related photos; like cars, landscapes and offtopic memes. You may also use gallery photos in private messages, just not attachments because they're impossible to moderate. Max size for attachments is 5MB and 10 attachments per post.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How large can my photos be?

Max Size for Gallery Uploads are 20MB per photo and 40 photos per post.

Max size for attachments is 5MB and 10 attachments per post.

What can I upload?

jpg, jpeg, gif, jpe, png image formats are accepted.

What images are allowed?

Our photo gallery is only for Cannabis/Hemp/Fungi and directly related images; like plants, seeds, bongs and grow supplies. We moderate all images uploaded to the gallery. Please use "Attachments" for all non-420 related photos and note that these photos must be appropriate and otherwise conform to our Forum Guidelines. Photos of minors will be deleted without warning.

How can I edit my pictures to make them smaller?

Our gallery will resize most images for you, provided they do not exceed 20MB. For larger photos, you can use many programs for image resizing; Adobe Photoshop, Apple Photos, Gimp & Microsoft Photo Editor. Smartphone users should have the ability to change the dimensions in their photo settings.

Where are my pictures?

By default, all pictures are stored in Member Galleries. Every image is tagged with the uploading member’s name so they are easy to find in your gallery. From the main menu, go to: “My Photos”.

Can I get rid of the file name on images I post because it looks busy?

Yes, you can. See this thread, contributed by a member: Stripping Gallery Data From Your Post.

Can I delete or edit a picture once it is posted?

Short answer: no. Once an image is posted, it will stay on our server indefinitely. This is for the preservation of our forum and for your security. If you have inadvertently posted a picture that you feel may jeopardize your security, please contact a moderator and we'll handle it accordingly.

You can edit image tags, add comments and share images by navigating to the image in “My Photos”.

Why can't I attach an image in private messages?

Attachments in private messages cannot be monitored, therefore opens a can of worms for abuse, trolling and moderating. However, gallery photos are allowed by embedding them into the conversation from the edit window Gallery Embed icon.

What should I do if someone posts an inappropriate image?

If you see an objectionable picture that has been posted, please use the “Report” button to flag it for a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom