ROOR or ZOB?

I would go with the Roor, that is...if each tube was entirely equal (thickness, downstem, bowl, height, beaker/straight).

For 120 i'm assuming thats an American Roor...or a really basic label?

Most people will assume that choosing a 'designer' tube like Roor is just following the crowd or feeding the machine...But in all reality, they are quality pieces that deliver a smoke that is worthy of their high price tags. Roor's quality is a mastered science, not saying that other companies aren't comparable...but there is a large difference in a generic brand for 60 dollars and a Roor for 250+.

I would go with the Roor, that is...if each tube was entirely equal (thickness, downstem, bowl, height, beaker/straight).

For 120 i'm assuming thats an American Roor...or a really basic label?

Most people will assume that choosing a 'designer' tube like Roor is just following the crowd or feeding the machine...But in all reality, they are quality pieces that deliver a smoke that is worthy of their high price tags. Roor's quality is a mastered science, not saying that other companies aren't comparable...but there is a large difference in a generic brand for 60 dollars and a Roor for 250+.

+100

They have tubes out there that are so thick you can bounce them off floors. Check out the 9mm US Tubes. The cheap tubes usually have cheap chinese glass joints and those can end up being the weakest part of a bong, so you really do get what you pay for, and thickness is important in purchasing a tube.

My buddy just purchased a 2ft white label roor , and let me tell you that thing rips. I would deffintly go with the roor. And 120 is a great deal considering he paid 185 for his.

how do you guys get roors that cheap? in my town where theres a local Dementia they want like 140 cheapest for a roor and thats the little guys, the 17 inch and aboves depending on percs and color design they want 225+++

Hell for that money I would buy a vaporizer. Their is no way I would pay 100+ for a bong. Hell we use to make them out of grand marnier bottles. Parts cost us 5 bucks. Too each his own but for 200.00 you can get a nice vap like mine with adjustable temp and all digital. Good luck man. Check out ebay for vapes too. 300+ for a bong??? I didn't believe it till I googled it. You can make one from a discarded 20 oz plastic bottle you know. Spend that 300 on a nice bag of dank.

Back
Top Bottom