420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

My babies

Puffallupagus

Futakuchi-Onna

:headbang:

Post Thanks / Like

Re: my babies

I love the names. What does the Japanese mean?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for asking! here's what wiki says:

(taken from - Futakuchi-onna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

A futakuchi-onna (lit. "two-mouthed woman") is a type of yōkai, or Japanese monster. They are characterized by their two mouths - a normal one located on her face and second one on the back of the head beneath the hair. There, the woman's skull splits apart forming lips, teeth and a tongue, creating an entirely functional second mouth.

Though there are several stories linking the appearance of a futakuni-onna's second mouth to different causes, it is most often linked to how little a woman eats. The soon-to-be futakuchi-onna is usually a wife of a miser and rarely eats. To counteract this, a second mouth mysteriously appears on the back of the woman's head. The second mouth often mumbles spiteful and threatening things to the woman and demands food. If it is not fed, it can screech obscenely and cause the woman tremendous pain. Eventually the woman's hair begins to move like a pair of serpents, allowing the mouth to help itself to the woman's meals.

Post Thanks / Like

Great story!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

he is!! i searched the store i was in for 2 hours looking for MY perfect piece. his bowl is so big, the tip of my thumb fits in there. the carb and mouthpiece are large as well, for easy cleaning. i love puffallupagus.