Questions & Answers - Hookups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founder
Why am I not allowed to ask if anyone can hook me up with some Cannabis?

First and foremost, we are a reference site, not a market, and we work very hard to keep it that way. Hook-ups for Cannabis and Cannabis dealers are not allowed on this website because it is against the law and we could be shut down for allowing it to happen here. If the site gets shut down then this source of information will disappear, and that is what the War on Drugs is about, a war of information.

Questions and Answers - Hookups

Why am I not allowed to post my personal information (i.e. email address, phone number, or address)?

This is the Internet, and posts in the public area are discoverable by search engines. So if you post your email address, phone number, or physical address here, it can be found by anyone who comes across it, including people you'd prefer not to have such information about you. In addition, anyone can get access to your address for $20 online; all they need is your email address or phone number. This opens a security hole, for risk of raid and/or robbery. Think long and hard about that next time before you give out your contact information to someone you think is a friend, whom you met over the Internet. No matter how well you think you may know them, remember they can watch for months, even years, before taking action. Like the old saying goes, it's better to be safe, than sorry.

Why can't I post my own software programs related to Cannabis?

Given our forum's subject matter, we are very careful to avoid any direct contact between members (outside the forum), as would be necessary to work on such a project. We don't allow sharing of personal information such as email, phone number, address, etc. This is for the security and protection of all, since one never knows whether they're talking to LEO, a ripper, or a friend. Also, we do not allow linking to specialty or homegrown software due to the risk of malicious codes.

Why was my post count reduced?

To ensure new members don't misuse the site by reaching 50 posts too quickly, we don't allow obvious attempts to bump ones post count (this also includes posting numerous one worded replies as well). Our policy here is to require members to have 50 posts before they can send a Private Message. This policy is designed to prevent hookups, and was developed due to repeated feedback from our valued members about solicitation and spam via private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom