Questions & Answers - Growing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founder
Can I still post a Grow Journal if I don't live in a state that allows Medical Marijuana?

While we have neither the capacity nor inclination to actively moderate all posts or threads for these conditions, we may remove any post or thread that we determine, at our sole discretion, to be suspect of a violation in this area. We also disavow responsibility for any actions taken by any members that fall outside the bounds of the respective laws or customs that bind them.

Questions and Answers - Growing

What about my stealth grow in my parents/friends garage/basement/closet, etc.?

We do not allow journals/threads for or about grows that are done in the homes of other people without their consent. This includes sharing the lease of your residence with someone who is not aware of your grow either. By doing this, you could be putting them at risk without even giving them a choice in the matter and that is simply unfair to them. None of us here would like it if someone living in our homes were growing without our knowledge.

Questions and Answers - Growing

Why can't I promote my Grow Journal or campaign for Monthly Contest votes?

Threads posted on 420Magazine.com need to have content; otherwise the forums would be crowded with meaningless one-post-long threads. Therefore, we no longer allow posting in numerous threads requesting or asking people to come vote on a contest entry. This is considered fishing for votes and duplicate posting which is prohibited by our Posting Guidelines. Similarly, when you post a new thread, please try to make it about a topic to discuss, not just a link directing people another thread, like your Grow Journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom