Fire Crackers Tutorial w/Pics!

ilikebike

hey guys, i just popped some fire crackers in the oven, heres a little tutorial for making them

Material:

• .5 Ground Marijuana
  • Peanut butter (or substitute*)
  • Cooking Oil (or Substitute*)
  • 6 Ritz Crackers (or Substitute*)
* i wrote or substitute because you can used different crackers but Ritz seem to be the oiliest and you can use melted butter instead of cooking oil, i like butter cuz its fatty.

Procedure:

1. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter on all 6 crackers, just enough so its not gunna smush out the sides when you put them together.

pc050043aq3.jpg

2. Sprinkle your weed evenly on 3 of the crackers

pc050044as6.jpg

3. Dab your oil/melted butter on all 6 of the crackers ( i just relized i only put butter on the ones with weed but im sure ill be ok, thats why i used the butter cuz its real fatty.

pc050046qd8.jpg

4. Place crackers on top of one each other to make a "sandwich" and wrap indivudualy in tinfoil, airtight!

pc050047ot5.jpg

5. Pop them in the oven at 320* F for approximetly 24 mintues ( you can tell when they are done when you can just get a sent of marijuana)

pc050049cq0.jpg

6. Unwrap and let cool for 5-10 mintues and indulge!

thanks for reading!!! im about to eat mine right now!!!!!!!!1:smoke::roorrip:

so do you get more ripped eatin this lil things or just smoking the same amount??? Everytime I've ever eaten weed its seemed to be a waste and I wished I'd just have smoked it...

I've done this before, it works great. Me and my friend ate 1.5 gs each and were fucked up for a good 5 hours. From what I remember there was no smell at all.

lil smell.. firecrackers ARE DA SHIT!. i do it once in a while!. when i dont have alot of weed.

As far as I know you cant get high from eating weed unless you make weed butter. When you smoke the THC is released by burning it, when you make weed butter the THC clings to the fat cells. I guess this might work a little by having the butter on the weed.

hmm i have made brownies before but when making brownies you dont sprinkle weed on there you let it sit in oil for about 15 min till thc gets out of the kill then you mix that oil with whatver your gonna make i tought this was kinda similar but i never knew sprinkling weed would do the job, nice work either way!

As far as I know you cant get high from eating weed unless you make weed butter. When you smoke the THC is released by burning it, when you make weed butter the THC clings to the fat cells. I guess this might work a little by having the butter on the weed.

it is the heat that activates the THC, so eating straight bud right out of your sack won't do anything for ya, same as chewing on the stems.
Activation of THC acids in cannabis (decarboxylation); this occurs at around 103 degrees Celcius with vapourization at around 180-200 degrees. Smoking performs this process but is reported to destroy between 40 and 98% of the THC.

So you see you don't actually have to make butter you can use the buds in their straight-from-the-dealer state, so long as you activate the THC with heat.

you can store them for a couple of days, but they have never lasted me that long.
Fresh baked they smell like cooked peanut butter, with a real pot under flavor.

omg! made firecrackers last night, but used cannabutter in place of the regular butter. I was amazed at how high i got and stayed that way for 4-5 hours. I used 1.5 grams for 3 crackers and ate them all at once. I really don't think i have ever been that high before and i have been smokin for a long time.
Brownies have nothing on firecrackers.

Back
Top Bottom