Please Welcome Tead To Grow Support

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Please join us in welcoming @Tead to the Staff of 420 Magazine. Tead has stepped up and volunteered to join our Grow Support staff.

Tead has been an active member of the 420 Magazine community and can frequently be found sharing his experience and helping fellow growers troubleshoot their issues.

We are pleased to welcome Tead to Staff.

Please show Tead your appreciation and support for his volunteerism.

It's not easy, but it's fun, maintaining the best free Cannabis site on the net.

:welcome: Welcome Tead :welcome:

Always happy to have another volunteer. Thanks so much!!

.... and I'm correct in my assumption that a constant string of scantily clad 420 Girls will be visiting my house soon to do general cleanup.... right?
I'm pretty sure Soniq mentioned that was a perk... yes?

Cheers!

They just tell you that to get you in. ;) Welcome aboard

.... and I'm correct in my assumption that a constant string of scantily clad 420 Girls will be visiting my house soon to do general cleanup.... right?

Cheers!

Hey, no outing the recruiting tactics ;)

:cheer:Tead! :cheer:Thank you for volunteering and all your GREAT help. 420 Grow Support became a Greater, Stronger force adding you! Thanks again for ALL your effort. :peace:.....

good luck-bud. im pretty sure you helped me one time or another. isnt it great when you get your dues?

Cheers!
What's this? Shucks, I was so easy they never told me that one.:hmmmm:
Welcome, brother.

Back
Top Bottom