Welcome Astonr420 to 420 Support!

Founder
Everyone please welcome @Truth Seeker to 420 Support! :cheer:

Astonr420 has proven to possess the kind of energy we want on our team and will be greeting new members, helping members find onsite resources and assisting us with keeping the site free and clear of unwanted debris. :bravo:

We are truly grateful for your help in our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world, so that we may change these ridiculous laws and end this war on our beloved plant. :thanks:
:Namaste:

Again, I thank you brotha for the honor to be here wth you all :thumb:

I look forward to helping in any and every way I can and everything you need me to do...

I hope to show you that I can do more than the support position... and like you said, time will show you how fast I can learn this and show you that I am capable of it.

and to everybody, totally look forward to working with you all :thumb:

:peacetwo:

congrats aston

nice plant in plant of the month too just looked

Thank you good sir, it should have already came off there, I am staff now and am ineligible for the contests now... as far as I know anyways?

:peacetwo:

Congratulations!

Thank you good sir, it should have already came off there, I am staff now and am ineligible for the contests now... as far as I know anyways?

I would think that it hinges on whether or not you were a staff member when you entered the contest. But there may be specific wording in the rules to cover the situation which may state differently.

welcome Astro, to the site and to the family of cannabis awareness. feel free to do a search in the forums as some might have posted on what your looking for. saves time and effort. lots of information and above all, check out the legal section with Attornies etc...... very informative. welcome again

Atta Boy Astonr420! You are a buzy man. Being a Genarl in BPN and now this How are you ever gonna find time. LOL
Im glad your part of the staff

Back
Top Bottom