Happy 4/20 - Welcome To Our Brand New Website!

Founder
After two years of research, development and planning, we are pleased to announce the release of our brand new logo & website! :cheer:

Please tell us what you think and help us check the site for bugs, broken links, things that need tweaking, etc. This process will most likely take us through the weekend, so please give us all the feedback you can, as every bit helps to make our home even better. Some text throughout the site needs increasing, a few additional features have not been installed yet and the Blogs and MMJ Database Listings haven't been moved over yet, however most everything else should be ready to rock. We will be working throughout the day and night to get everything perfected. If you are having any issues whatsoever, please post them here and we will fix them right away. :thanks:

We are very much looking forward to providing the best possible experience for our 420 family of international activists and gardeners. We thank you for your valuable time, energy and support of our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.
:Namaste:

happy 420 to everyone, so far everything looks sweet to me. thanx for the site new and old:circle-of-love:

After two years of research, development and planning, we are pleased to announce the release of our brand new logo & website! :cheer:

Please tell us what you think and help us check the site for bugs, broken links, things that need tweaking, etc. This process will most likely take us through the weekend, so please give us all the feedback you can, as every bit helps to make our home even better. Some text throughout the site needs increasing, a few additional features have not been installed yet and the Blogs and MMJ Database Listings haven't been moved over yet, however most everything else should be ready to rock. We will be working throughout the day and night to get everything perfected. If you are having any issues whatsoever, please post them here and we will fix them right away. :thanks:

We are very much looking forward to providing the best possible experience for our 420 family of international activists and gardeners. We thank you for your valuable time, energy and support of our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.
:Namaste:
Personal BLOG is gone.
This means that all of the BPN ARMY journal links are gone.
This means that all of the JD Lighting Crew journal links are gone.
My links page, my DIY How-to's, my Help/Disease trouble links are gone.
Also there are now, because of this, broken links in my Sig.....

Happy Happy 420 to everyone! diggin the new look and I'm sure all the bugs will be handled in no time. I haven't came across any yet but will let you all know if I do. Now its time to roll a bowl!

Jandre,

You didn't read 420's original post...blogs and other things haven't been moved yet. Give them some time. Look around, some of the changes are wonderful.

But the color change is not better IMO...the green background was better, easier to read. Something about the contrast was better.

The rest of it's like when MS word changes versions...the new version does all the same stuff, with minor improvments, but everything is moved, looks different, seems at first harder to find.

I've only been here for a year, I bet this is much harder for those who've been using this site for yearsss. It's gonna take some getting used to, but I'm here for the long run...I love our 420 community!!!

And if you take the time to read all of 420's post...they want our feedback...give 'em a break guys, they're tryin'

:circle-of-love:

Jandre,

You didn't read 420's original post...blogs and other things haven't been moved yet. Give them some time. Look around, some of the changes are wonderful.

But the color change is not better IMO...the green background was better, easier to read. Something about the contrast was better.

The rest of it's like when MS word changes versions...the new version does all the same stuff, with minor improvments, but everything is moved, looks different, seems at first harder to find.

I've only been here for a year, I bet this is much harder for those who've been using this site for yearsss. It's gonna take some getting used to, but I'm here for the long run...I love our 420 community!!!

And if you take the time to read all of 420's post...they want our feedback...give 'em a break guys, they're tryin'

:circle-of-love:

That's what I'm doing.... giving feedback. Is there some other way to do that rather than in the thread asking for feedback?

Quick Question: My new pics upload fine I think faster than ever, but i cannot post them in my replies or comments? I normally did this through the little camera icon right above the box I'm typing in but the icon is not there. Just wondering if that was coming back?

Quick Question: My new pics upload fine I think faster than ever, but i cannot post them in my replies or comments? I normally did this through the little camera icon right above the box I'm typing in but the icon is not there. Just wondering if that was coming back?

same here, how do i do it?

Back
Top Bottom