420 Magazine Photo Gallery Upgraded For Better Performance!

Founder
Photo Gallery has been upgraded! :cheer:

Please familiarize yourself with our Photo Gallery Tutorial & Guidelines, which is also found in the "Gallery" header text links above.

This is where you can Upload Photos, which is also found in the "Gallery" header text links above.

Please let us know how it's working for you and if you are experiencing any bugs or issues. :thanks:

Hey 420...

I was one who recently was having trouble posting photos into my journal, not uploading. 420 Girl and I have emailed several times about it. I thought I had it all figured out until this morning. I read the new upload tutorial... it used to work just like this for me, but today I tried to upload some new photos and it will only let me upload 1 at a time now. Check that, I haven't even double checked to make sure they actually are here...I just found your new post about the "new" photo gallery. I'm not sure what happened here, but it's not working for me.

Going to try to figure this out...

Help!

Sq

There you are Sqwheels, we've been waiting for a reply from you and BigIrishDude. :thumb:

420 Girl is still working on the new updated gallery tutorial today, so if you're trying the old method, you may be having an issue.

When you click the "Select Files For Upload" button and the window pops up to select photos from your computer, don't just select one and submit. Click on one photo, then hold down your shift or control button and click on the rest of the photos you want to select. Then click the Submit/Upload button. You can select a lot of photos at once now.

Please let us know if it works. :thanks:
:Namaste:

Hi 420

Sorry...not much online time this w/e. just a quick visit on friday.

The "upload photos" button isn't on the right side of the page anymore...it's in the tool bar along with favorites and my photos and one other, i forget.

I'll go try what you said and let you know.

Sq

Ok, this is how I got it to work...

open photo gallery...click "upload photos"...I left all the descriptive info blank and clicked "select files for upload"... a new window opened letting me browse for file, once there, I had to hold the ctrl key first, and move my mouse over the photo(s) I wanted to upload, it auto selects with a 1/2 second pause...then move to the next photo...after all I wanted were highlighted...then click "upload/submit".

Note: after clicking the "select files for upload", if I click on a photo (without holding the ctrl key), it automatically uploads. I had to hold the ctrl key *before* mousing over any photos. Hope that makes sense.

But it works...if you do it all the right way. It worked flawlessly! Thanks so much. Now I'll go see if I can post these into my weekly journal update.

I appreciate all the help from the staff...you all ROCK!

Thanks again

Sq

edit: I was wrong...the only way they upload for me is to click the "open" button in the window where the photos I'm choosing are...the "upload/submit" button only gives me an error beep

Hey 420,

I don't know what's happened...I'm trying to post a journal update and the pictures I just uploaded aren't in my photos when I click the camera icon. It only has my pictures up thru last weeks upload. None of the pic I uploaded today are in there. ???

Sq

You have to clear the uploads folder then, just click on Upload/Submit photos button, then approve the ones in queue for uploading. Then the queue will be cleared and you'll be back in action. :thumb:
It only has my pictures up thru last weeks upload. None of the pic I uploaded today are in there. ???

I think I got it all figured out now...thanks for all the help :thumb:

Sq

We are looking into it now.

Can you please post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

What operating system and browser are you using?

hi im trying to upload a pic keeps comin up with error 2 problem with jpegtran

Love this new upload process!

Back
Top Bottom