Welcome To Our New Sponsor MagicalButter

Truth Seeker

Please join me in welcoming one of our newest sponsors, MagicalButter! Without sponsors like these we would not be able to continue on our mission to help spread cannabis awareness around the world.

Here is their story!

MagicalButter's creation begins over a beer while watching a game with friends. One of the friends has Crohn's disease and is allergic to smoke. She talks about how traditional medicines have failed her and how her quest to heal herself with herbs led to vaporizing. Her allergies prevented her from using a vaporizer. She tried cooking herbs into various foods but failed time and again. Within a few weeks a company was born.

In 2010, MagicalButter began testing the development of a device to make herbal butters and oils. After two years of continuous research and development the MagicalButter machine was finalized. A patent was filed for the World's first ever device specifically designed for making herbal butters and oils.

From the initial inception there has been overwhelming support for the continued development of this Magical device from educated individuals that understand the benefits of herbs and plants to some very prestigious Universities across the US.

MagicalButter is dedicated to giving you the best product possible so we have combined our Research and Development, Quality Assurance and Sales and Shipping all under one roof. Together our team collaborates on a daily basis to ensure the end user has a flawless experience. This constant attention to details offers our customers the guarantee of high-quality products and, most importantly, world class service.

This device has come full circle from the brain child it once was to a state of the art solid stainless steel appliance. Engineers and scientist have logged countless hours determining ideal cooking times, grinding intervals, cooking temperatures and stirring frequencies. Our expectations have been exceeded now our goal is to exceed YOURS!

At MagicalButter, your satisfaction is their highest priority! They have customer service representatives that are ready to answer all your questions. You have 4 different options of contacting MagicalButter, Either call, snail mail, call or you can use their Contact Us page. They will be there waiting for you.

MagicalButter
5910 Pine Hill Rd. Unit 5
Port Richey, FL 34668

Phone: 1-701-4BUTTER (1-701-428-8837)
Hours: Monday — Friday 10AM — 5PM (EST)

[URL="https://www.MagicalButter.com"]www.MagicalButter.com​
[/URL]

Thank you for your support MagicalButter! We are truly grateful :thanks:

Re: Welcome Our New Sponsor MagicalButter

:bravo:Very excited about the new innovations.I cant wait to purchase and try.I cant smoke because of my illness but i can sure do the edibles.This is great news for me because i am not the best cook and i believe this will make my experience a lot more pleasurable.Thanks MAGICALBUTTER!:thanks:

Wow! This product looks awesome. I've also watched the youtube video and read DocBud's very good review. This looks very well thought out.

I have been working on perfecting my oil infusion process for a long time. Finally got it down, but it takes a lot of messy effort and time. This appliance is such a great idea, and should make the process something more akin to pleasurable/fun instead of a smelly time consuming headache.

Love it!!

:goodjob: Very nicely done MagicalButter!! :thumb:

Dot coooooommmmm

that (old) commercial on youtube is awesome. I NEED one of these!

I'm going to have to check out DocBuds review, this kinda caught my eye! Welcome Magical Butter!!!! :goodjob:

"Put 2-5 cups of butter and 3-5 grams of your favorite herb into the machine. Press the "butter" button and the machine will do the rest. 2 hours later your butter is done and you can then add water and soap and press the "clean" button and the unit will clean up after itself."

Wow I'm in!!!!

-CA215:peace:

I've e-mailed MagicalButter four times now to ask when their international 240V machines will be back in stock after months of 'not currently shipping' on the website, but no-one ever replies. Can anyone answer the question here please?

I've e-mailed MagicalButter four times now to ask when their international 240V machines will be back in stock after months of 'not currently shipping' on the website, but no-one ever replies. Can anyone answer the question here please?

hi did u ever get a reply about int version as us version doesnt work in uk

@seamy79... Yes, after much grumbling by me, a MagicalButter representative sent the following three e-mails:

'We do not have a 220V or 240V currently in stock until further notice. You are unable to order 110V to be used outside the US because machine will not work with a step down converter or an adapter. We will have them again in stock we just don't know when. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Thank you for your interest in our product and we hope to be able to provide the international model to the world and have your business soon.

Cheers!
Iza'

and then....:

'We have been concentrating all of our efforts on the US and Canadian market. We are slowly working on launching our product in Europe but we need to have a distribution center along with support to be able to enter a new market. Doing it all from the US proved to be ineffective and that is why we pulled back. Entering a new market requires a lot of men power and funding. We are only 3 years old with a product that targets a specific nitch so we have to be careful and how we expand. I hope this helps you understand our situation better. We honestly do not have a date as to when we will be launching the European market. We are grateful to receive such a positive feedback from consumers wanting our products.'

Sincerely,
Iza'

and then...:

'Yes, you can share the information. Also many people have been asking to get the 110V machine so they can run with an adapter. It will not work because you would need a step down converter with 3500-5000 Watts and they are very expensive. Really good one costs twice as much as the machine. And using the machine with another electrical device not made by MagicalButter.com would null and void the warranty. Please be patient :)

Thank you!
Iza'

Hope this clears things up for international 220-240V 420 members :)

Back
Top Bottom