Welcome Staff Writers, DocBud and Xlr8 to the Team!

420 Girl

Everyone please welcome @Doc Bud and @Xlr8 to the team as our two new Staff Writers!

DocBud has been a member since 2009 and has become a community favorite for his Hi-Brix methods, educational grow journals and more. He will be reviewing many things in the days to come including but not limited to; cultivation products, cooking devices and books about growing, history, cooking and politics. If you haven't seen it already, please check out his excellent Magical Butter Product Review.

Xlr8 has been a member since 2009 as well and has been helping our mission by writing amazing grow tutorials and doing product reviews, however now he will be doing them as an official member of our team. Check out his most recent book review here: Cannabis Cultivation: A Complete Growers Guide by Mel Thomas

We are so glad to have you both with us, thank you so very much for joining our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world. We are truly grateful. :thanks:

:Namaste:

Two awesome members who are very deserving of the recognition!!! I know the both of you have helped me tremendously from my 1st grow through my current ones and share so much valuable information and help to so many members here!!! Congrats Docbud and Xlr8!!!!!
You are both very appreciated!!

Back
Top Bottom