Special Thanks & Please Welcome GreatLife4All To The 420 Staff!

Founder
Please join us in welcoming @GreatLife4All to our staff as Moderator!

GreatLife4All's spirit of volunteerism is inspiring and without the commitment of members like him, we would never be able to continue in our mission.

We are truly grateful for your help in our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world, so that we may end these laws and get all of our brothers and sisters out of jail. :thanks:
:Namaste:

Thanks for the support guys - it is appreciated.

Glad to have you involved GL4A! Your a great member of the community and your input is always much appreciated and valued!

Congrats and welcome to Greatlife4All to the amazing staff at 420 magazine. I am a newbie on here and everyday that passes I am amazed at the passion, the unselfish attitudes and the overall good vibes here. I am sure Greatlife4All will do a great service to us readers....

Keep the momentum rolling....so to speak... :)

Thanks everybody. I truly appreciate the support.

I am looking forward to my new role and I hope to provide a lot of positive energy to everyone here at 420 Magazine.

Congrats and welcome to Greatlife4All to the amazing staff at 420 magazine. I am a newbie on here and everyday that passes I am amazed at the passion, the unselfish attitudes and the overall good vibes here. I am sure Greatlife4All will do a great service to us readers....

Keep the momentum rolling....so to speak... :)

Let me know if there is anything I can do to make your experience better - we pride ourselves on the friendly atmosphere and great knowledge on this site.
Geez, I didn't see this 'till today. CONGRATS gl4a and I'm sure you will do a fine job indeed!:cheer:

Thank you my friend... I appreciate your positive contributions to the site.

congratulations on your new position as a moderator GreatLife4All.

Thank you brother...

Glad to have you involved GL4A! Your a great member of the community and your input is always much appreciated and valued!

And me... you. Thank you for making this your home on the internet as well. It is people like you that made me comfortable enough to join and start contributing...

Perfectly said! You are a great part of the community Great. All of the posts I read from you are always informative and useful.

:thanks:
I appreciate the support shown in this thread. What a great collection of people :thumb:

Congratulations and welcome to the team, my friend!

It is an excellent and well-informed team to join... I am learning so much at this point in time. We are going to help get this thing legalized for everyone.

Perfectly said! You are a great part of the community Great. All of the posts I read from you are always informative and useful.

Thank you brother... I really appreciate your support.

Back
Top Bottom