Special Thanks & Please Welcome KingJohnC To The 420 Staff!

Founder
Please join us in welcoming @KingJohnC to our staff as Staff Writer!

KingJohnC's spirit of volunteerism is inspiring and without the commitment of members like him, we would never be able to continue our mission. He has been instrumental in assisting others in the forums and has become a priceless resource for our community. His recent Member of the Month victory was well deserved and it looks like he may in fact take Member of the Year as well. We are very much looking forward to having his energy in the back with us.

His first product review will be from our sponsor Lush Lighting LED! :cheer:

We are truly grateful for your help in our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world, so that we may end these laws and get all of our brothers and sisters out of jail. :thanks:
:Namaste:

Thank you kindly! I am very excited to announce my review of Lush LED Lighting's Dominator 2x. Lush LED Lighting has an excellent track record with their LED light panels. As some of us are familiar with Kushington Farms work with Lush LED Lighting's LED panels and he has a large harvest with them.

@Kushington Farms

Finished Plants 100% LED Grown

This is just super! From day one I've always considered KJC as one of the premier advice givers here on :420:

I've followed every journal he's had since I've become a member & without prejudice, I find them to be some of the most informative yet still enjoyable threads on 420.
John, your professionalism & respect for others makes you indisputably the model 420 member. Congratulations.

YAY! It went through!!!! Congrats John , took some time but all fell in to place. You work hard helping folks and have a awesome attitude and tons of knowledge. Like all 420 staff members you are a wealth of knowledge :)

Back
Top Bottom