Special Thanks & Please Welcome Jacob Redmond To The 420 Staff!

Founder
Please join us in welcoming @Jacob Redmond to the News Team! :cheer:

Jacob is new to our community, however not new to cannabis. We hope everyone can show him around and make him feel welcome. He will be circling the globe for 420 related news that meets our guidelines, keeping our mission alive and moving forward full steam ahead. We are excited to be taking our news department to the next level and are looking forward to having his energy in the back with us.

We are truly grateful for your help in our mission to create cannabis awareness to the world, so that we may end these laws and get all of our brothers and sisters out of jail. :thanks:
:Namaste:

Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone! It means the world to me be part of such a fantastic team!

Sorry it took me so long to get to this! I've been posting news and navigating my way around the site the past few days and am still trying to get the hang of things!

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you on a more personal level! The Divine Light within me salutes the Divine Light within all of you! :Namaste:

Welcome Jacob!! You have a tough but enjoyable job ahead of you. People don't know how hard it is and how much work you have to put into it to get it right. I was once in your shoes but couldn't keep up with it as I wasn't very computer savy otherwise I would still be doing it. You have a great boss in Jim, he is a super person who I feel I let down by not keeping at it as he wished I would.

Stay Strong and if you need a hand feel free to PM me or shoot me a email.

Raysdad :peace::peace::peace::peace:

Back
Top Bottom