Special Thanks & Please Welcome Robert Celt, Our News Moderator!

Founder
Please join us in welcoming @Robert Celt formerly known as TheCelt into his new News Moderator position! :cheer:

Robert has been instrumental in assisting others with finding what they are seeking and assisting growers to cultivate their medicine. He now takes on a brand new role of educating our readers as head of our News Department. His passion for cannabis shines very bright and we are looking forward to our future together.

We are truly grateful for your help in our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world, so that we may end these laws and get all of our brothers and sisters out of jail. :thanks:
:Namaste:

Thank you to Rob and the rest of the staff for making me feel welcome and allowing me the opportunity to join and further our mission :)

To the members, many who I have become friends with, I will still be around to chat and update my journals. If you see news related to our mission, even local papers, feel free to shoot me a PM and I will do what I can to source it and post it for all to see :) Its all about awareness and removing the stigmatism & injustice surrounding our beloved cannabis :)

RC

Brother RC you're rocking the news articles out my friend and I am loving it. :goodjob:

:thanks: So much for providing us with the tools we need to keep putting the pressure on the worlds governments so we can finally bring to an end the tyranny that's plagued our society for 70+ years now, your a true Cannabis Warrior for the cause brother.

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom