Website Down For Upgrades

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
On Thursday, 18th February, we are installing new, faster hard drives and upgrading RAM.

Unfortunately, whilst this is being done the server will be down and the site inaccessible. Work is scheduled to begin at 10am PST and will take between 2 and 6 hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience. The upgrade will ensure much better performance all over the website. Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

I can so identify with you Snidrajsed! :rofl: I had connectivity typists the past two days and it was painful to endure. So I got that straightened out this evening to find out I'll be kept off site again tomorrow. :laughtwo:

Thanks Mr. Teddy. I'll post on my journal too.

On Thursday, 18th February, we are installing new, faster hard drives and upgrading RAM.
Unfortunately, whilst this is being done the server will be down and the site inaccessible. Work is scheduled to begin at 10am PST and will take between 2 and 6 hours.

Either my clock is slow or 10am came early today. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hard drives and RAM upgraded, server is back online. We are currently syncing the new hard drives, when that is done in a couple of hours we'll optimize the database and should then begin experiencing the faster performance. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful. :Namaste:

Hard drives and RAM upgraded, server is back online. We are currently syncing the new hard drives, when that is done in a couple of hours we'll optimize the database and should then begin experiencing the faster performance. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful. :Namaste:

The geek in me is dying to hear more info on this. Willing to share any stats?

Back
Top Bottom