Please Join Us In Welcoming Our New Sponsor Amare Technologies

Robert Celt

Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor Amare Technologies to our mission of spreading Cannabis awareness to the world.

420 Magazine began life 23 years ago in an endeavor to end prohibition by creating a forum where appreciation and awareness of the Cannabis plant could flourish. We are not only the oldest Cannabis community website, we are also, thanks to our large and sophisticated membership, recognized as the gold standard for knowledge sharing. To continue offering this free service we rely on like-minded sponsors such as Amare Technologies, to whom we are truly grateful. Please support our Mission by supporting them. Our sponsors make 420 Magazine possible.

About Amare Technologies
Amare Technologies use nature as their inspiration. They believe that in order to achieve the most phenomenal growth-rates in plants cultivated in an indoor garden, the light from the sun must be accurately simulated. As a result of this design philosophy, Amare has developed their unique CANNA-SPECific™ spectrum, utilizing the latest in High-Intensity LED Technology, creating a wavelength profile that is more consistent with the sun.

For Amare's top of the range SE450UVB model in their SolarSPEC™ Enhanced White-Spectrum LED Grow-Light Series, Amare not only used the new CREE™ CXB3070 High Intensity COB LED technology, they also re-engineered the patent pending reflector and interchangeable lens fixture on the secondary optics array to optimise every wavelength throughout and beyond the PAR range. And Amare didn't stop there. They also added an Ultra-Violet supplemental light fixture to deliver a truly leading-edge light panel.

Amare's SolarSPEC™ Enhanced White HI-LED Grow Light range also features CREE™ components whilst their SolarSPEC™ High-Performance series utilises Top-Bin Epistar LEDs. And as you'd expect, there's a range of power units, from 100W up to 450W (actual draw), all of which embody Amare's philosophy, technical expertise and superb build quality. Grow-room design advice comes as standard.

With every panel coming with 36 months of technical support and a 5 year warranty, and the knowledge that Amare are one of the major suppliers to the commercial sector, there's no better way of illuminating your grow-room with the very latest LED technology.

E350BLK02_f366aeb9-ff71-413a-9ab1-44472bf72383_grande.png
E220BLK02_9e1f0979-c5fe-4f41-8066-899721a7af6c_grande.png

Shopify-SS260BLK02CREE_grande.png
Shopify-SS150BLK02_4ff54e34-11ee-4e4a-93f6-f6b5da7ec29e_grande.png

Contact

Address - AMARE North America

AMARE Technologies
4225 Oceanside Boulevard, H268
Oceanside, CA 92056
U.S.A.
Tel: (888) 323 4420
Email: info@amaretechnologies.com

Address - AMARE Europe
MCK Biogradening
Via Nicola Magri 118
57121 Livorno
Italy
Tel: +39 0586 406324
Email: amareeurope@biogardening.it

Thank you Amare Technologies for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

420 Magazine®
Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993

Please Visit our Sponsors
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos
Follow us on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook

Welcome, Amare Technologies, and thank you for supporting my favorite website/forum.

FINALLY... Someone put a UB-B bulb in an LED grow light! I've been wondering why no one has done this since, well... the first time I saw an advertisement for an LED panel, lol. I see that your SolarEclipse SE450UVB (the one that has the supplemental UV-B component) consumes only 450 watts. That's approximately the same that my Lumatek 400-watt ballast used when switched to its maximum setting. I find myself wondering how it would compare. I would generally either add a separate UV-B bulb (from the pet store) or else swap out the HPS bulb for a MH one during the final couple of weeks or so of the flowering period. My gut tells me that your panel will outperform such a setup. But it is significantly more expensive - would it, therefore, perform significantly better?

Yay! Welcome, Amare! Thank you for designing such a badass LED panel and supporting this awesome community.

If anyone wants to see the SolarEclipse 450w + UVB in action, mine is currently 41 days into flowering a 4x4 tent. It's a joy to work under the light and my ladies appear very happy. I'm expecting to get over 1 gram per watt and there seems to be more trichome production with this round of the strain compared to my previous round. Not sure how much to credit that to the UVB or just the general spectrum, but it seems to be working very well.

DSC015107.JPG

DSC014983.JPG
AijV0LF.jpg

9ba37ef9c115f93bfa121f723aaa2dc6.jpg

Solar eclipse 450uvb killing 9-12 plants on rotation

That 450UVB does seem to be an interesting LED panel. What size tent is that (LxWxH)?

Welcome Amare to :420:

Back
Top Bottom