Special Thanks & Please Welcome Christine Green, Our News Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founder
Please join us in welcoming @Christine Green formerly known as PinkyGreen into her new News Moderator position! :cheer:

Christine has been instrumental in assisting others with finding what they are seeking and assisting growers to cultivate their medicine. She now takes on a brand new role of educating our readers as head of our News Department. Her passion for cannabis shines very bright and we are looking forward to our future together.

We are truly grateful for your help in our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world, so that we may end these laws and get all of our brothers and sisters out of jail. :thanks:
:Namaste:

re: Special Thanks & Please Welcome Christine Green, Our News Moderator!

Haha. Look at that, they're giving me another chance to say congratulations Christine "news hawk" Green... It's a wonderful opportunity for you to give back to the world of cannabis culture. You are now the eyes and ears of the community as far as news goes. So many studies and legislation coming about these days I'm sure you'll have your hands full. May the training be Swift and the news posts fly. Good luck my dear:goof:

KiG Pinky :green_heart:Cheers

I can't thank you all enough! :thanks: This is so exciting for me! :yahoo:
I look forward to bringing you the latest news in the Cannabis Industry.
Hugs for my brothers and sisters! :hug::green_heart::420:

Congratulations and best wishes Christine.... I'll be watching for the "good stuff."
Beaver

Great choice 420Magazine! Congrats PinkyGreen ... Christine ... don't ya love when the stars align? Best of luck! I look forward to your stories!

Best Of Buds

JB

:goodjob:

Thank you JB, and YES, I love it when they align! :thanks:

Great choice 420Magazine! Congrats PinkyGreen ... Christine ... don't ya love when the stars align? Best of luck! I look forward to your stories!

Best Of Buds

JB

:goodjob:

Congratulations on the name change (J/K, lol - congratulations on the staff position!).

So when do we start getting "New News" ;). I have been googling cannabis news every day since Robert left. :) I can't wait for the news to "go live" again.

I am just teasing with you Christine!! :circle-of-love: Take all the time you need to get acclimated!!! I will keep Googling for now!!! :circle-of-love::high-five::peace:

Hi Christine Good luck in your new position :theband:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom