Special Thanks & Please Welcome Dan Ultra To The 420 Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founder
Please join us in welcoming @Dan Ultra formerly known as UltraDan to Moderator Team 420! :cheer:

Dan's spirit of volunteerism is inspiring and without the commitment of members like him, we would never be able to continue in our mission. He has been instrumental in assisting others with finding what they are seeking and playing peacemaker to our community. His passion for cannabis shines very bright and we are looking forward to having his energy in the back with us.

We are truly grateful for your help in our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world, so that we may end these laws and get all of our brothers and sisters out of jail. :thanks:
:Namaste:

Congrats on the promotion (granted some days being a Mod feels closer to a demotion when dealing with some people, though I have no idea how many this kind of Forum gets) :) It takes a lot of time/energy from folks working unseen in the background, and at times can be a thankless job, so....thank you!!

:ciao: Dan

I'll see you in the back room. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome Dan! Nice to have you. :party:

:welcome: and good luck :bravo:

:welcome: to Team 420 Magazine, Dan Ultra :cheer:

Congrats on the promotion (granted some days being a Mod feels closer to a demotion when dealing with some people, though I have no idea how many this kind of Forum gets) :) It takes a lot of time/energy from folks working unseen in the background, and at times can be a thankless job, so....thank you!!

Thank you all for your congrats and warm wishes. I am overjoyed to be able to assist the mod team with the needs of keeping everything smooth and enjoyable.

:thanks:

Congrats and thanks for being here.

smooth and enjoyable that's what its all about!!

And the Hokie Pokie :party:

Welcome to 420magazine dj1714!! If there is anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

:welcome: :420:

Dan Ultra I watched your grow you entered into POTM back in 2015...

thought you were mod already but anyway... Congo :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom