Welcome To Our New Sponsor Rhino Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katelyn Baker

Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor Rhino Seeds to our mission of spreading Cannabis awareness to the world.

420 Magazine began life 23 years ago in an endeavor to end prohibition by creating a forum where appreciation and awareness of the Cannabis plant could flourish. We are not only the oldest Cannabis community website, we are also, thanks to our large and sophisticated membership, recognized as the gold standard for knowledge sharing. To continue offering this free service we rely on like-minded sponsors such as Rhino Seeds, to whom we are truly grateful. Please support our Mission by supporting them. Our sponsors make 420 Magazine possible.

About Rhino Seeds
Rhino Seeds have been in business for over a decade. Their friendly, reliable and hardworking team will look after you, your order and its dispatch. (Their team is also, according to their website, seriously cool). The Rhino is absolutely, positively, 100% confident that no other seed bank can beat their prices or match their quality of service.

The Rhino has gathered the absolute best brands in the cannabis industry to bring you the widest selection on the web in one convenient spot. By eliminating the need to search breeder sites until carpal tunnel sets in, the Rhino Seeds' experience saves you a lot of effort & frustration.

What's more, their prices are guaranteed to be the lowest. And they put their money where their mouth is. If you order marijuana seeds from Rhino Seeds and find them cheaper somewhere else, let them know and they'll make it right. They will drop the online price plus give you the better deal along with an extra £5 discount for helping them keep their promise. Rhino Seeds is the one and only seed bank that does this. What's more, Rhino offers further substantial discounts if you pay by Bitcoin or bank transfer.

With a tremendous range of seeds from some of the best breeders, you won't be short of choice, whether you are growing indoors or out, or regular, feminised or auto strains. And if you spend over £36.99, you'll get a bunch of free goodies too, including quality seeds.

Rhino Seeds is a great and enjoyable place to shop. The fun and welcoming atmosphere makes you want to return time and time again to browse, to dream and to buy. Rhino Seeds - The one-stop shop for the best Cannabis seeds on the planet!

Contact

Telephone: +441934 808 414 / +1 732 807 6703

Email: info@cannabis-seeds.co.uk

Thank you Rhino Seeds for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

:welcome: to 420 Mag. Rhino seeds. I've visited your site and find it easy to get around with great pics and descriptions of your collectables and reasonable shipping prices. I'll be ordering some.

I do have a couple questions:

When the description says Short, medium or tall in the height what is the cm of these sizes ?

Same thing with yield when it says average or high ? how many grams ?

I understand it mat be breeder info on descriptions and I'm only trying to put a number to it as that is how this brain works lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom