Special Thanks & Please Welcome Dave Groomer To The 420 Staff

Founder
Please join us in welcoming @Dave Groomer formerly known as SuperGroomer to our staff as Spambot Patrol. :cheer:

Dave's spirit of volunteerism is inspiring and without the commitment of members like him, we would never be able to continue in our mission. He has been a great addition to our community and we are now looking forward to having him in the back with us.

Brother Dave, we are truly grateful for your help in our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world, so that we may end these laws and get all of our brothers and sisters out of jail. :thanks:

:Namaste:

:yahoo: Just had to share in the excitement. Welcome to the crew Dave. It just got a little stronger. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Good job boss. :high-five:

As "SuperGroomer," Dave answered a whole bunch of newbie questions I had when I was setting up for my first grow in July of 2015. We still bump into each other often on various topics and I look forward to teaming up with him and Dwight in an attempt to keep the forums a little cleaner for the masses by bopping those bots as they appear.

Denny aka Curly:thumb:
(BreaverIslander)

Back
Top Bottom