Special Thanks & Please Welcome Sue Sweets, Our News Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founder
Please join us in welcoming Sue Sweets, formerly known as @SweetSue into her new News Moderator position! :cheer:

Sue is a long term, high profile advocate for our mission and is happy to finally get involved in helping us make change on yet an even deeper level. She now takes on a brand new role of educating our readers as head of our News Department, something she has taken great pride in and takes very seriously. Her passion for cannabis shines very bright and we are looking forward to our future together, there couldn't be a better match. :circle-of-love:

We are truly grateful for your help in our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world, so that we may end these laws and get all of our brothers and sisters out of jail. :thanks:
:Namaste:

Re: Special Thanks & Please Welcome Sue Sweet, Our News Moderator!

Please join us in welcoming Sue Sweet, formerly known as @SweetSue into her new News Moderator position! :cheer:

Sue is a long term, high profile advocate for our mission and is happy to finally get involved in helping us make change on yet an even deeper level. She now takes on a brand new role of educating our readers as head of our News Department, something she has taken great pride in and takes very seriously. Her passion for cannabis shines very bright and we are looking forward to our future together, there couldn't be a better match. :circle-of-love:

We are truly grateful for your help in our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world, so that we may end these laws and get all of our brothers and sisters out of jail. :thanks:
Congrats Sue!
i knew it was coming as soon as i saw the post about the position!

Perfect fit for you!

Excited to see where you take the community!

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: Special Thanks & Please Welcome Sue Sweets, Our News Moderator!

:ciao: Sue.

I believe we've already met once or twice.

See you in the back room. :circle-of-love:

re: Special Thanks & Please Welcome Sue Sweets, Our News Moderator!

Please join us in welcoming Sue Sweet, formerly known as @SweetSue into her new News Moderator position! :cheer:

If I see anything I will send it your way.❤️

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Rite on Sue!!!! You deserve it you have to be one of the most knowledgeable people on this site and everyone who has had the honor of chatting or messaging with you can tell you are a extremely passionate about what you do. Also extremely knowledgeable in so many aspects from growing to soil,feedings,RSO Oil, Other different extraction methods, decabing . You ask it Sue seems to have the answer or she will get it for you!! I wish you the best in your new endeavor!! Thanks for helping me see that their really is hope and good honest caring people left in this world. Live-Love-Learn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Only been here for a few weeks and she gave me a warm welcome. I can see she is much deserving of this!!
Congrats Sue!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Thank you all. I've been so busy reading everything else I missed this one entirely. :laughtwo:

:hug::hug::hug:

Give me time to find the rhythm. I'm looking forward to a joyful journey. Beginnings are always a wild ride, aren't they? :battingeyelashes:

Yes!!!
Awesome choice 420Magazine, Sue has the passion and drive to enrich our site even more. Time for another donation to 420Magazine, important and solid work accomplished no where else on the Internet.

Hugs Sue ... great job!

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom