Special Thanks & Please Welcome Mike Connor To The 420 Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founder
Please join us in welcoming @Mike Connor formerly known as Sneaky Snids to Moderator Team 420! :cheer:

Mike's spirit of volunteerism is inspiring and without the commitment of members like him, we would never be able to continue in our mission. He has been instrumental in assisting others with finding what they are seeking and playing peacemaker to our community. His passion for cannabis shines very bright and we are looking forward to having his energy in the back with us.

We are truly grateful for your help in our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world, so that we may end these laws and get all of our brothers and sisters out of jail. :thanks:

:Namaste:

re: Special Thanks & Please Welcome Mike Connor To The 420 Staff

Thanks All!

I consider this appointment as a moderator to 420Mag an honor.

I have much reading and learning ahead to get me up to speed. I look forward to the journey with great respect. Over the years the 420 team has done a great job of bringing real world information to the general public and in the time ahead I look forward to being part of the contributing team that makes this site special.

Off to quietly read. :)

Cheers and Thanks to all!

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Mike! I know you love this place so I know you'll fit right in.

:circle-of-love:

Thanks All!

I have much reading and learning ahead to get me up to speed. I look forward to the journey with great respect. Over the years the 420 team has done a great job of bringing real world information to the general public and in the time ahead I look forward to being part of the contributing team that makes this site special.

Congrats Mike and thanks for ypur knowledge and time for the cause.

Thanks All!

Welcome aboard I heard snid around. Forum mostly through pennywise but heard great things that you have done and thank you for helping us out feel free to check my thread out of you got time would be honoured to have you there. Kings outdoor coco promix battle.

Again congrats blessing to be a team member on here.
420-magazine-mobile349842410.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom