Breaking News on News

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
420 Magazine is delighted to announce the return to staff of User (Jim), a former News Moderator, and dedicated medical marijuana advocate.
User has been on sabbatical, and now joins us again to take up his passion of posting Cannabis and Hemp news from around the world, for 420 Magazine.
User is a Vietnam Era Vet, and a true Cannabis Warrior. His history of posting Cannabis and Hemp news from around the world for 420 Magazine is unsurpassed. He will be a valued addition to our staff of moderators and News Hawks.

Herb Fellow, our current news moderator, has had to take a short break from posting news, due to pressing home and health needs. To have User come back on board will fill the gap left by Herb Fellow, as his health improves. We wish Herb Fellow all the best as he recuperates, and look forward to his early return to staff.

So members, look forward to an increasing abundance of News, as our staff of moderators and hawks grows.

Please give a big 420 Magazine "welcome" to User, and a heartfelt "Get Well" to Herb Fellow.

Condolences to Herb Fellow, I hope you return to a better health.

And hello User! Sorry I can't claim to go by Jimbo, however my first name is James. lol

Condolences to Herb Fellow, I hope you return to a better health.

And hello User! Sorry I can't claim to go by Jimbo, however my first name is James. lol

i go by jim but i'm really a james. james is for offical stuff. when my mom was still alive it was also used when i was in trouble.

I'm more conservative with my name I guess. Only a few teachers in high school referred to me as Jim. I just never thought it fit my appearance. My friends usually call me by my last name, with is just as simple as Jim--a one-syllable 4 letter name.

as a kid i was jimmy. always hated it. when mom wanted me home you'd hear the echo of "jimmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeee" for blocks. then all my friends would tease me as i'd start for home. if you guys start teasing me about jimmy just remember i'm a mod and can delete your posts :cool:

It is great that you have returned and toke...I mean took up your passion again User:partyboy:

i go by jim but i'm really a james. james is for offical stuff. when my mom was still alive it was also used when i was in trouble.

I am one of 6 James in my family so I got stuck with Jimbo.
My son is a 3rd, I am a Jr. and my dad is a Sr.(Big Jim, they call him)...I insisted that we call my son by his middle name to cut down on the confusion. Family reunions are crazy with people named James.lol

i know i am rather new to 420 mag but i hope you are well Herb, and welcome User, its an honor. This site has changed my life in such a positive way, i have learned so much so far and learn more everyday. See ya around!

Back
Top Bottom